PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Just Dance Controller Apps on Stadia?

simonstadia
11-28-2019, 09:14 AM
I did not manage to figure out how to connect more then 1 app controller. Tried searching the interwebs (incl. your support atricles) but there are not much on Stadia.

Im starting to fear that it might not be possible to use more than 1 app controller, but that cant be! Its 2019 and not 1990, right?

How can my kids dance together with 1 controller each? What is the maximum number of controllers allowed?

Mike3-3-80
12-06-2019, 07:53 PM
I did not manage to figure out how to connect more then 1 app controller. Tried searching the interwebs (incl. your support atricles) but there are not much on Stadia.

Im starting to fear that it might not be possible to use more than 1 app controller, but that cant be! Its 2019 and not 1990, right?

How can my kids dance together with 1 controller each? What is the maximum number of controllers allowed?

Same here! 1 controller turns white after entering the game. Please help us!

Ubi-Keo
12-11-2019, 05:42 PM
Sorry for the late response.

I can confirm that Stadia controllers are not supported for Just Dance 2020.

To play the game you would need to download the Just Dance Controller app onto a mobile device, then connect your device to your WiFi connection and pair it with the game.

To pair the devices you will be given a pin code to enter into your device on the Just Dance Controller app. The same code must be used on each device that is connected.

juanclazaro
03-19-2020, 08:40 PM
I have the same problem here. I can only connect one mobile with the just dance controller app. When I try to pair the second, third or fourth phone... nothing happens, it keeps asking for the platform I want to use. Can you elaborate more the process of pairing more than one phone?

If this actually works, you should enhance the process.

Thank you

Fastirwin
03-24-2020, 12:20 AM
One mobile controller works fine but canít connect to two