PDA

View Full Version : ACB's PC sales....

AubreyWilborn
11-13-2010, 10:18 AM
It looks like ACB is going to be the game of the year for consoles. In a few days, it seems Xbox and PS3 gamers will hardly remember what "Black Ops" is. I can already see ACB making a huge impact on the gaming consoles. But when it comes to PC , it will probably make hardly a ripple.

That's because, of course, when it comes out for PC it will be old news. All the console players will have played it and beaten it ad nauseum. Doesn't Ubisoft ever consider that they are shortchanging their own profits when it comes to the PC market?

muzzyb
11-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Stop these pointless threads already!

PC gamers just need to accept that it's coming out in February, If they don't like it, switch to a console.

caswallawn_2k7
11-13-2010, 12:02 PM
game of the year isn't ever that clear cut, I'm sure ACB probably will be a good game but it has a lot of competition, more so with one of the longest waited for games on the PS3 finally getting released this month (GT5) that could stand to push a lot of games out of the way.

as for PC there is also SC2 that took massive sales on PC there is the new expansion for WoW coming out (13million users) that if they can push that into game of the year will also throw the number a bit.

so I wouldn't like to bet who will take goty this year and if past sales of AC1/AC2 are anything to go on ACB will probably get in the nominations but probably wont win it on any platform.

AubreyWilborn
11-13-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by muzzyb:
Stop these pointless threads already!

PC gamers just need to accept that it's coming out in February, If they don't like it, switch to a console.

You silly, silly person. The delay is wrong as wrong is. But I wasn't even debating that on these boards, just stating an opinion on PC sales.

AubreyWilborn
11-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
game of the year isn't ever that clear cut, I'm sure ACB probably will be a good game but it has a lot of competition, more so with one of the longest waited for games on the PS3 finally getting released this month (GT5) that could stand to push a lot of games out of the way.

as for PC there is also SC2 that took massive sales on PC there is the new expansion for WoW coming out (13million users) that if they can push that into game of the year will also throw the number a bit.

so I wouldn't like to bet who will take goty this year and if past sales of AC1/AC2 are anything to go on ACB will probably get in the nominations but probably wont win it on any platform.

Interesting. Thanks for your well thought out response.

Windrius
11-13-2010, 12:45 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2636/jobsvsgatesm.jpg

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Why would Bill Gates be amused by PC gamers getting screwed over? The majority of PCs run on Windows which is a product of Microsoft. I'm assuming Microsoft gets a slice of the pie for licensing games to run on Windows.

Black_Widow9
11-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Please use the Find button to search for previously created Topics.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>