PDA

View Full Version : PE2 Download

ccrowderjr
06-01-2006, 04:15 PM
I purchased PE2 from the Ubi store and cannot get Boonty to d/l it. It simply says that it cannot connect to the server. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I can do to get what I paid for?

ccrowderjr
06-01-2006, 04:15 PM
I purchased PE2 from the Ubi store and cannot get Boonty to d/l it. It simply says that it cannot connect to the server. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I can do to get what I paid for?

DHC2Pilot
06-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Try again later - servers do go down from time to time. Perhaps it's undergoing maintenance.

ccrowderjr
06-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Unfortunately, I am still unable to d/l the update. Going on 24hrs now. I left an email with Customer Support but have yet to hear from them.

Old_Canuck
06-02-2006, 05:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ccrowderjr:
Unfortunately, I am still unable to d/l the update. Going on 24hrs now. I left an email with Customer Support but have yet to hear from them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[sarcasm mode]

They must be too busy working on that fix they promised us a few weeks ago or they would have answered your request right away.

Old_Canuck
06-02-2006, 05:57 PM
IBTL

wcat
06-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Very constructive replies, congrats!

Old_Canuck
06-02-2006, 11:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wcat:
Very constructive replies, congrats! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better than no replies. UBI? Remember the fix you promised? Any progress reports? BTW, search "Boonty" and you'll see lots of helpful advice from the resident power users ... oh yes and how could I have missed it? The installation guide for Pe2 is at the top of this page http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

crazyivan1970
06-03-2006, 10:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ccrowderjr:
I purchased PE2 from the Ubi store and cannot get Boonty to d/l it. It simply says that it cannot connect to the server. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I can do to get what I paid for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would suggest logging into your account at ubi store and report it as not received.

Rest of you smart....you know who... be nice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

F6_Ace
06-04-2006, 03:36 AM
It was nice. And fairly constructive. *coughs*

ccrowderjr
06-04-2006, 06:38 AM
For those who have made useful replies, Thank You. I have already notified Ubi Store through an email to Customer Support - no reply as of yet other than the automated one. I have also tried the fixes posted at the top of the forum. However, NONE worked. I cannot even change the language in my BB software - the only language offered is english, no English (US) or English (UK), etc.