PDA

View Full Version : Rotation

Ima-Smakya
11-24-2019, 09:30 AM
There needs to be an event (or other means) for procuring Aleksei DNA. The rotation of every other event with Jaime is a bit odd!

gorgonzola65
11-24-2019, 05:08 PM
By the picture in the events screen looks like Aleksei might be in the next Ottoman run. Though just a 2 day so limited DNA for the secondary.

Jinsei93
11-24-2019, 11:28 PM
The rotation is between Aleksei and Murat, and though the picture for the next one shows Aleksei, it is programmed to be Murat. (The mix-up with the picture has happened before)
There will be an Aleksei cube during an event soon, but I agree it takes too long to progress him.

Ima-Smakya
11-25-2019, 08:57 AM
Yeah that was my mistake. I just noticed Jaime is in the upcoming Lupo event, so add another to the list lol!

Fisicayquimica
11-25-2019, 02:00 PM
Yes, the rotation between the two should be strict and expected. Even better, given we have Featured Hero Cubes for both of them, add those particular cubes to the Ottoman Connection and rotate them. So for example Aleksei is the progression reward and we get FHC of Murat, then swap it for the next run of the event.

Ima-Smakya
11-25-2019, 02:13 PM
Great idea!
I'm loving the featured cubes, but why is Alexios always the "accidental" one? He was my first 5* T5 Legendary from before the progression toons were switched lol.
I'll have a lot more db credits at least

Jinsei93
11-25-2019, 03:56 PM
Yes, the rotation between the two should be strict and expected. Even better, given we have Featured Hero Cubes for both of them, add those particular cubes to the Ottoman Connection and rotate them. So for example Aleksei is the progression reward and we get FHC of Murat, then swap it for the next run of the event.

I like this idea! But just to let you know, the FHC for Ottoman Connection will be Bayek. When I mentioned there will be an upcoming FHC for Aleksei, that will be 2 events later, in Art of the Heist. :)

Ima-Smakya
11-26-2019, 11:40 PM
Yeah they forgot to change the poster for the event. Maybe that's what is causing the ranking chaos lmao