PDA

View Full Version : Kassandra

Ima_Smakya
11-22-2019, 06:23 PM
Would yall please buff this chick? She is hands down the biggest disappointment in the game. And we have Maximo and Mateo so that says alot!
Or when you make Aguilar legendary, swap her for a rare starting toon....

StuntmanDan84
11-23-2019, 02:02 AM
At least Kassandra can be fully decked out with tier 5 gear so she isn’t the worst legendary hero. So far in my collection that honour falls to Rodrigo. He doesn’t have a suitable weapon or armour so is essentially useless in region 5 or grandmaster events. The only use for him is for coin generation.

Even though she can get tier 5 gear, she is rubbish.

Ima_Smakya
11-23-2019, 03:47 AM
Not to mention Rodrigo has few and terrible abilities for Legendary. He's one of the ones you were mentioning deleting. Make room for the Frye twins lol

StuntmanDan84
11-23-2019, 05:20 PM
Thinking about it, I’ve now maxed quite a few event heroes. Most aren’t very good. Perina is a worse version of Luisa. Lupo isn’t as good as Rosa or Shao Jun. Alexios is much worse than Jean. Kensa is missing a weapon, so is useless. Jaime is ok, but not great. I prefer Lucas’ abilities. The only 1 that I think is good is Horacio.

Ima_Smakya
11-24-2019, 05:42 AM
Yeah most of those are the ones I've saved for last. I was completely surprised at Alexios after dealing with Kassandra. He should be AOE with the abilities, but I agree as a tank he's pretty weak. Rosa and Shao have bombs that help alot since Shao misses on 100% chances.
Luisa and Alvaro even tank better than Alexios.

StuntmanDan84
12-01-2019, 02:31 PM
Back on topic of Kassandra, I now have her completely maxed out, rank 5, all tier 5 gear, level 50 and well over 1m spent upgrading her in elite training room. She’s at rank 3515. Still near useless.

Dasher3
12-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Shao Jun is an assassin who thinks she is a shadow. With two different assassinations and air assassination and can't be trusted to kill anyone. None of her rank 5 gear, even the personal cloak, has lethality. If her cloak had +50, use a xiphos weapon for some more and add 15 or so in elite training, she might make an average assassin. At least playable.

Kachocalvo
12-07-2019, 10:02 PM
In this anniversary event, Grandmaster tier, a 4* Kassandra could not stand a single combat with a 2handed sword enemy even when attacking by surprise with the assassination skill. 1 combat. Awful.

Ima_Smakya
12-08-2019, 01:43 AM
I used her on "Master" for her 175% bonus. She got 1-shotted by a one handed swordsman. She should be common if they aren't going to make her equal to other Legendaries.

On the bright side, I got to see where the end of the level is! Hahahahaha

Ima_Smakya
12-26-2019, 03:27 PM
I think that Improved Parry and Fury would help her alot, Ubisoft. Even heal on attack or damage received.
Also a perk for the Intel Room in the HQ.
Currently she's only good at scouting levels for newer players...

StuntmanDan84
12-29-2019, 06:32 PM
The problem with Kassandra and many legendary heroes is that their abilities and stats are not great when compared to similar epic or even rare heroes. A maxed out Aguilar is just as effective as a maxed out Ezio in most situations. Going by the power rating difference Ezio should be miles better.

An example of poor abilities would be Maria and Shao Jun. The former is good at assassination but has a near pointless stealth ability. And the later is the opposite: good at stealth but useless at assassination. I haven’t tried upgrading these in elite training room yet but doubt it’d make a big difference.

Back to Kassandra, she has an interesting assassination ability but that is severely hampered by her lethality stat. Even when that’s upgraded in elite training room the % chance is still way too low. Most of the time at grandmaster she’ll still need to fight a guy after using that ability. That makes the ability pointless.