PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Not Unlocking

littlesiha
11-22-2019, 06:03 AM
Hi guys! I actually tried to make a ticket for this, but I couldn't.

I reached Level 100, but didn't unlock the trophy for it. I'm not sure if it helps with troubleshooting, but I've also been playing the game on Xbox One, so the information is synced between the two consoles.

https://i.imgur.com/QAFMBo6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/g6DI2vq.jpg

CarlosShadow7
11-23-2019, 06:14 AM
Same exact thing is happening to me on both PS4 and Xbox, hope it gets fixed ☹️

UbiCovah
11-25-2019, 02:50 AM
Thanks for reporting! We have shared this information with the dev team for investigation.

Much appreciated :)

greekphysics
12-02-2019, 06:49 PM
I had a similar issue with JD 2017 and JD 2019. In 2017, I had begun with Wii U and then discovered Xbox. In 2019, I started out using both Xbox and PS4, and later spent a few weeks with Switch.

In 2017, I had unlocked every avatar, yet there was some reward that I couldn't unlock because I had unlocked some of them on Wii U and others on Xbox. I don't remember exactly what the reward was, but it was frustrating at the time. Then there are rewards not only in the game, but also specific to the platform. For example, Xbox has its own rewards. Maybe it's called Gamertag? I forget.

Even if the number of players using Just Dance across multiple platforms isn't that big, Ubisoft should realize that these are among its best customers. A company should expect to sell one copy of a game to a customer. For Ubisoft to sell 2 or more copies of Just Dance 2020 to the same customer to use on two or more platforms, that's a sweet bonus. So the company should be motivated to make the cross-platform experience good.

A player should be able to unlock 100% of the rewards on each version of the game. Having completed part of the game on one platform and another part on a different platform shouldn't prevent a player from receiving some reward.

If I've already unlocked an alternate dance, an avatar, a skin, a title, or some other reward on one platform, why do I need to unlock it again on another platform. Should I expect to dance twice as much just because I bought two copies of the game? Ah, but maybe there are players who would like to start over and have everything separate.

So why not some options? The game could check to see if you're playing on multiple platforms, and prompt you. Would you like all gameplay and rewards to transfer over, or would you like to keep them separate? Maybe there are specific things a player would like to transfer, but not others, so there could be some choices. How about an option to show separate Hi Scores. I don't like seeing my Kinect Hi Score when I'm playing on the PS4. I want to beat my PS4 score instead, without having to write it down on scratch paper to know.

One thing that has improved slightly is switching years. This summer, if I opened Just Dance 2017, it automatically reset my avatar, and then when I went back to Just Dance 2019 I had to again select my avatar. But when I opened Just Dance 2020 for the first time, I believe it showed my recent 2019 avatar. But alas, when I go back to Just Dance 2019, that version doesn't have my 2020 avatar, so that part of the problem persists. And when I return from 2019 to 2020, I really don't want 2020 to pull up my 2019 avatar, what I really want is for 2020 to remember what my 2020 avatar had been.

It sure would be cool if my Unlimited subscription worked across multiple platforms. I bought Just Dance 2019 on Xbox, PS4, and Switch, and had a separate Unlimited subscription for all 3 platforms. I do appreciate that the cost of the game has come down considerably, but if multi-platform players could at least get a discount for having Unlimited across multiple platforms, that would be nice. It's not like I'm going to dance 3 times as much because I have Unlimited subscriptions for 3 different platforms.

Just Dance has been improving, and I really appreciate it.

RadiantTypeX
12-19-2019, 12:29 AM
Skins Addict achievement/trophy has been fixed courtesy of the new update with more items in the machine. However, Gotta Get' Em All is forever broken and will never unlock.

SpikedAutumn56
03-06-2020, 08:09 PM
AANNNDDD Still the same!! On xbox one i reach 120 or 130 and i don't have the trophy!!!

UbiDork
03-07-2020, 03:12 AM
SpikedAutumn56: I'm sorry to hear that you've been having this issue, but I'm here to help! Can you please try these Xbox One Troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Faqs/000026628/Basic-Xbox-One-Troubleshooting) here to try and unlock the achievement?

RadiantTypeX
03-08-2020, 10:31 AM
SpikedAutumn56: I'm sorry to hear that you've been having this issue, but I'm here to help! Can you please try these Xbox One Troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Faqs/000026628/Basic-Xbox-One-Troubleshooting) here to try and unlock the achievement?

Don't make me laugh. You think that will work? It's a lie. Ubisoft is responsible and you are hiding from us. We don't tolerate you guys vicitmizing us Just Dance players. Like bleh bleh bleh. Get yourselves together.

UbiDork
03-09-2020, 02:04 AM
X1XD: Yes, these steps are pretty helpful with most cases! I did see your post over here (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2191837-Gotta-Get-em-All-achievement-on-Xbox-One-version-confirmed-discontinued?p=14822627&viewfull=1#post14822627) and provided the same steps to try and assist you with this issue. However, if you have tried those steps already, I still encourage that you contact Microsoft Support whenever available.