PDA

View Full Version : Oh No So Shiny Achievement and Skill Games

peeveen
11-20-2019, 04:23 PM
Hi,
Most online guides suggest the easiest way to get the "Oh No, So Shiny" achievement (which is for getting your first diamond medal) is via the Power Bike skill game.
So today I completed that skill game with a diamond medal ... and it didn't unlock.
So I did it again, still no achievement.
Now, I know that the Crash & Sunburn DLC does not allow the "get a diamond" achievement to be obtained via a skill game, so I was wondering ... has a recent patch enforced this "no skill game" thing on all the earlier existing "get a diamond" achievements? If so, that seems a bit unfair, considering there are 1000's of players who already got it this way.
(p.s. I unlocked a different achievement in the game soon afterwards, so there is no problem with the console or account)
Thanks.

EDIT: forget I spoke, it has unlocked today. Achievements are so weird these days!

Ubi-Raziel
11-21-2019, 01:00 PM
Hi,
Most online guides suggest the easiest way to get the "Oh No, So Shiny" achievement (which is for getting your first diamond medal) is via the Power Bike skill game.
So today I completed that skill game with a diamond medal ... and it didn't unlock.
So I did it again, still no achievement.
Now, I know that the Crash & Sunburn DLC does not allow the "get a diamond" achievement to be obtained via a skill game, so I was wondering ... has a recent patch enforced this "no skill game" thing on all the earlier existing "get a diamond" achievements? If so, that seems a bit unfair, considering there are 1000's of players who already got it this way.
(p.s. I unlocked a different achievement in the game soon afterwards, so there is no problem with the console or account)
Thanks.

EDIT: forget I spoke, it has unlocked today. Achievements are so weird these days!

Hey! We will never forgot that you spoke! :eek:

I'm happy to read everything is now working :) enjoy your game time!