PDA

View Full Version : More things to spend Database Credits on!

moonspook
11-20-2019, 11:20 AM
For endgame players, we really need to be able to spend Database Credits on more stuff. I have a lot of heroes at 5 stars now, and I'm running the last few Legacy Missions for the ones I can still grind outside of events. As a result, I currently have 72,000+ credits, but I can only spend 2,100 a day on a few dna fragments for one legendary hero - but I'm gaining more than that, so the figure is going up and up. I want to spend them! I just have nothing to spend them on!

Please can you add more options? Maybe T5 crafting materials, or more than one hero a day that I can buy fragments for? Or maybe have the event heroes pop up alongside the "normal" legendary heroes, but at a higher credit cost? I dunno, something to just let me spend out a little :)

Thanks.

Stabby.McStab
11-28-2019, 05:13 AM
I was thinking temporary boosts to different rooms in your base. Things like faster hit point recovery, Faster Intel Production, or crafting speed/cost reduction.

I also considered refreshing daily mission limits.

Ima_Smakya
11-28-2019, 12:23 PM
I also considered refreshing daily mission limits.

I absolutely love this idea! Clearing depletions would be phenomenal

Stabby.McStab
11-28-2019, 10:25 PM
Why not that ridiculously expensive stat buffing room? It would make perfect sense.

Ima_Smakya
12-05-2019, 09:16 AM
Yep I've suggested that and intel as well. I was hoping for a new room this update (like a T5 mat store, lol). Alas, still 5 empties...

Jefferzilla
12-12-2019, 05:44 PM
The idea to boost production from a room is a really good one

Sideshow Jed
12-13-2019, 02:46 AM
Suggestion: should you make T5 materials available for database cred, you should also let us sell T5 mats for 33-50% of their dbc price. Fewer markets the better.

gorgonzola65
12-13-2019, 08:26 PM
---+++ 5 +++---

StuntmanDan84
12-20-2019, 07:58 PM
I reached 300k database credits today. It’s getting ridiculous.

PLBELLOTI
12-31-2019, 09:09 PM
Best ideas i thought/read so far:
- T5 mats (daily offer)
- event heroes dna (daily offer)
- heroes skins (old ezio kicks ***)

StuntmanDan84
01-01-2020, 03:47 PM
I doubt they’d do the event heroes, and even if they did it would be a temporary solution as we’d just max those pretty quick and then be back in the same situation.

I have 1 more: allow us to buy the Ritualistic Xiphos and Myrmidon Spear. This would fix the issue that several heroes can only use these as their tier 5 weapon, and these are rarer than even the rare tier 5 crafting materials. It’d be ok even if we could only buy tier 1 and had to craft up from there.

Ima_Smakya
01-02-2020, 05:40 AM
I doubt they’d do the event heroes, and even if they did it would be a temporary solution as we’d just max those pretty quick and then be back in the same situation.

I have 1 more: allow us to buy the Ritualistic Xiphos and Myrmidon Spear. This would fix the issue that several heroes can only use these as their tier 5 weapon, and these are rarer than even the rare tier 5 crafting materials. It’d be ok even if we could only buy tier 1 and had to craft up from there.

Agreed. The only real chance of getting the Rit and Myrm are as progression rewards. I currently have 1 of each level, except two 1 star swords.
At least increase the drop rate from The Greek Event!

gorgonzola65
01-03-2020, 10:18 PM
I'd like a pony... For DBC... And then to be able to re-skin the pony to look like a unicorn!, or Roach... (oops wrong game) That'd be living the dream. ;)

The pony would of course have to serve no purpose what-so-ever except as a DBC sink.

Ima_Smakya
01-04-2020, 02:30 AM
I'd like a pony... For DBC... And then to be able to re-skin the pony to look like a unicorn!, or Roach... (oops wrong game) That'd be living the dream. ;)

The pony would of course have to serve no purpose what-so-ever except as a DBC sink.

Eponaaaaa!

StuntmanDan84
01-06-2020, 09:01 PM
Whilst the pony idea is probably meant as a joke, the idea of being able to use database credits to buy stuff to customise the HQ is quite nice.

Ima_Smakya
01-06-2020, 11:54 PM
HQ and skins for toons. I'd love to remove Alexios' helm. They'd have to remove the ugly blue icons first, or it's all for naught.

Kachocalvo
01-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Skins and customization seems like a great idea as a DBC sinkhole!!

Ima_Smakya
01-25-2020, 10:27 AM
Bump

StuntmanDan84
01-25-2020, 04:03 PM
There are plenty of good ideas in the threads here, some that would be trivial for Ubi to implement. So you have to assume that they simply don’t care.

moonspook
01-25-2020, 09:42 PM
Yeah, as an update I've now maxed all the heroes that could have fragments, so there is now literally nothing I can buy every day :-/

StuntmanDan84
01-31-2020, 10:57 PM
Yay, I reached 500k database credits today. Now if only I had something to spend them on...

Ima_Smakya
02-02-2020, 09:15 PM
Yeah, as an update I've now maxed all the heroes that could have fragments, so there is now literally nothing I can buy every day :-/

Welcome to the elite DBC club! As a reward you get to wait with us until we colonize the moon!
BTW: All puns are intended.

Yay, I reached 500k database credits today. Now if only I had something to spend them on...

Same here. Nearly 700k. I hope something comes soon. Funny how the ones you need never drop, high or low and you get fabulous credits. I hope there's something in the works

gorgonzola65
02-21-2020, 07:01 PM
Giving this a bump in hopes Bunny has seen it.

Ubi-Bunny
02-21-2020, 07:19 PM
Hey all! I've read through your posts and I will bring this up with the dev team. If there are any further developments, I will be sure to let you know!

gorgonzola65
03-10-2020, 07:32 PM
The latest update fixed things I didn't know were issues... But didn't address any of the Fan Based feature requests or enhancements that have been going on for months.

grim_jester1964
03-11-2020, 05:40 PM
I am currently sitting on 40.700 database credits, but because of daily missions I have 532,47 stone and 2,799,262 wood. it would be nice to have something to do with all the stuff.https://www.pinterest.com/pin/377246906288607823/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/377246906288607823/

Sideshow Jed
03-13-2020, 04:17 AM
You know those recently-introduced event hero DNA cubes? They need a database credit price tag.

Ima_Smakya
03-13-2020, 09:27 AM
I agree. I'd spend 20k DBC instead of 1300-1500 Helix for someone I need. Those that don't rotate through the shop and are progression toons...

ichwarschneller
04-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Hi guys,
as the problem with too many worthless DBC is still current, I'd like to revive this thread and get you all included. Opening a dozen threads to one and the same thing is confusing, so let's try to avoid it. If you are finished with spending DBC or have Suggestions to this topic, please put in your replies here.
Thanks and kind regards,
iws

gorgonzola65
04-10-2020, 06:58 PM
Hi Ichwarschneller,

I like the idea of 1 topic 1 thread, but sometime its weeks of months since the last time someone responded to a thread so it gets lost. Then someone thinks "hey I have a great idea" and creates a new thread about an old topic.

I think if you (or someone) was to do the forum research, pull together all the threads on a particular topic, give some insight as to if that topic is favorably received by the community, show if and how the Ubisoft forum moderators have responded to the topic, then get that posting made sticky until it is either resolved or officially dropped, that would add some value to the forum postings.

However, asking that people stop posting what they consider to be their original ideas until they have done all that research... Seems unlikely to happen.

As far as DBC, in my game they are currently 100% worthless. In fact converting them to anything other than coins or HC would also be 100% worthless. Coins to me at this time are only used for elite training room, and only if I'm that bored... HC are only useful in the newest event because for me currently only Kenway and soon to be Blackbeard are not 5*. I suppose the other possibility for DBC is that they could add DNA for all event heroes into the store as a rotation as purchasable with DBC much as the farmable heroes are now. Aside from those things, I can't think of any other way of DBC meaning anything at all anymore.

Ima_Smakya
04-10-2020, 11:16 PM
Kids are just lazy anyway. They probably haven't read the old threads. Remember we're old.

I agree about the DBC store. I've been advocating for that for a really long time now. I just started Maria's rank 5 promotion so it's just Kenway (like 15ish DNA away) and Thatch. Leveling toons is getting old and have been coming fast since Altair. Better than nothing.
We need a region and main storyline to liven this beast back up.

And I wanna finish Luciano and Ishak too so we need some new HQ levelers.

ichwarschneller
04-11-2020, 10:27 AM
I think if you (or someone) was to do the forum research, pull together all the threads on a particular topic, give some insight as to if that topic is favorably received by the community, show if and how the Ubisoft forum moderators have responded to the topic, then get that posting made sticky until it is either resolved or officially dropped, that would add some value to the forum postings.

However, asking that people stop posting what they consider to be their original ideas until they have done all that research... Seems unlikely to happen.

Thank you Gorgonzola for your feedback.
My intention in terms of the threadmaster is to coordinate our activities about the most important recent topics and include as many players as possible. This does not exclude that some very new topics will be added from time to time, if requested.
The threadmaster is not supposed to appoint a sheriff permitting replies or not and telling where to post. But for the beginning the system will need some push for it can prevail. It will take time to polish the rust of many older threads and, surely, we cannot bump them all to the top. What we can do is keep up the review thread for making it easier to find topics, which are already in discussion.
We may have different oppinions and preferences, but we can be agreed in terms of organisation.

ichwarschneller
05-18-2020, 07:49 PM
We just got a suggestion by someone named Khshyr to spend DNA fragments (or Database Credits, it's one thing) as a currency for the elite training room. It may be not the first time that idea appears. I just added it here to include it into the topic in general.
Thanks Khshyr

HnKMephisto
05-18-2020, 09:01 PM
I have almost 500K DBC, would indeed be nice to have "something" to spend them on

Lacrossedeamon
05-23-2020, 07:36 AM
I like the skins and cosmetics upgrades suggestions. But these are called Database Credits. So here’s a novel idea.

Add a database like in the older games and then let us buy entries for it with these credits. Move the character bios to this database and then add some entries to expand on said bios. Or entires that deal with historical events, locations, objects, or cultural phenomena of the Reconquista and Inquisition.

ichwarschneller
05-29-2020, 08:11 PM
Just a play of thoughts, could DBC become a currency to change into purple DNA-cube tokens?
If we got rid of them as mid-week event rewards, they could be replaced by additional helix-rift tokens, just like in weekend events, which I'd rather have more of.
But this idea is going with the risk that junior players, who don't have lots of redundant DBC, yet, could have a disadvantage in terms of getting event heroes' DNA. So everyone, what's your oppinion?

Sideshow Jed
05-30-2020, 12:26 PM
Then don't push for the removal of hero cube rewards. You still get something to spend your DBC on; others keep their hero cube acquisition rate.

I still want to see event hero DNA available for DBC; a hefty markup and non-regular availability would both be reasonable.