PDA

View Full Version : Why has the texture loading getting worse over time?

Tigerriot
11-19-2019, 05:14 PM
The texture loading on the PS4 version is worse today than it was at the launch of this game. How does this happen, and can we expect it to be improved with the next update to the game? It's very frustrating loading a track and seeing lot of textures taking several seconds or more to load in.

UbiCosmos
11-20-2019, 12:42 AM
Hello Tigerriot,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you only experiencing this on certain tracks, or just any track that you play?

If it is only certain tracks, do you have any specific names that you can provide?

Jongie
11-20-2019, 10:07 AM
Hello Tigerriot,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you only experiencing this on certain tracks, or just any track that you play?

If it is only certain tracks, do you have any specific names that you can provide?

This happens on XboxOneX also, everytime on every track! It doesn't matter if you play carrer or track central.

Tigerriot
11-20-2019, 02:34 PM
Hello Tigerriot,

If you play Trials Rising on PS4 you will see this problem. It happens when loading avatars in the loading screen, it happens at the start of most tracks, and it happens on the post race avatar screen. So yeah, pretty much everywhere.

calculusman1084
11-20-2019, 03:57 PM
Happening to me as well, on Ps4 Pro, with cery good internet connection. Sometimes itll be a few Background Textures that load slowly, other times its the entire Driveline isnt loaded by the time the countdown starts.

D2Dahaka
11-20-2019, 07:00 PM
If you play Trials Rising on PS4 you will see this problem. It happens when loading avatars in the loading screen, it happens at the start of most tracks, and it happens on the post race avatar screen. So yeah, pretty much everywhere.

Happens for me on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro (worse on the pro), but not so much on Nintendo Switch!

On Xbox at least I have found restarting the game when it is performing poorly sometimes helps.

My Internet is average - speed is better on xbox live for sure - have external storage for both systems, game installed internally.

UbiCosmos
11-27-2019, 02:48 AM
Thank you to everyone that followed up. I am going to move this over to our Dedicated Player Support forum, since this seems widespread regardless of platform. That way, our team can investigate this further.

UbiDork
02-06-2020, 11:00 PM
Hey there, everyone!

We're sorry that this thread didn't get the love and attention it needed at the time, but we're here to help!

If you are still having this issue, please update this thread for continued support! You can Create A Support Ticket (http://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) here if you'd prefer live chat assistance or an email case! Also, you can create a support ticket with our social media support on the Ubisoft Support Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pg/UbisoftSupport) or Ubisoft Support Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport)!