PDA

View Full Version : Save corruption or connection issue?

Fantiaz
11-17-2019, 01:25 PM
Hello mates,

Have not played the game for a while. When I login yesterday, I foudn that,

- cannot get the rewards from Daily Login - it says "connection error to Helix server"
- cannot get the rewards from Daily Mission - same as above
- cannot start the event "the hunber's hounds" - it says "you are trying to start a mission before fulfilling its requirements"

To tried to fix the problem, I have tried to,
- restart the game and the device
- connect and disconnect to interect, switch between wifi and mobile network
- uninstall google play and clear cache
All not fixing the issue

I am using Huawei Mate20x - it works well previously.

I worry about succession of the save data, so INSTEAD OF reinstall the game, I tried to install the game fresh, on other devices - incluidng IPAD PRO 12.9 2018, and Huawei Mate9
- after connection to facebook and download the save data from cloud, all characters' DNA before zero (oh no no no my god)
- all the above issues continue - i.e. cannot get rewards from Daily Login, Daily Mission and cannot start events

However, if I install the game and NOT download old save through facebook, the game runs well and fully functioning. But once I connect to facebook and download old save, the above issues happen.

Really appreciate for your help. Suspect that there is some issue for uploading my save data to cloud. (or corruption on cloud?)

I have not tried to re-install the game on my own device - because if I cannot recover fully elsewhere, worry that if I uninstall my game I will lose all data

As you might know I invested quite some time on this save and some $ as well ... so really wish to be able to continue ...

Cheers,
Sam

Ubi-Bumble
11-20-2019, 05:20 PM
Hello mates,

Have not played the game for a while. When I login yesterday, I foudn that,

- cannot get the rewards from Daily Login - it says "connection error to Helix server"
- cannot start the event "the hunber's hounds" - it says "you are trying to start a mission before fulfilling its requirements"

To tried to fix the problem, I have tried to,
- restart the game and the device
- connect and disconnect to interect, switch between wifi and mobile network
- uninstall google play and clear cache
All not fixing the issue

I am using Huawei Mate20x - it works well previously.

I worry about succession of the save data, so INSTEAD OF reinstall the game, I tried to install the game fresh, on other devices - incluidng IPAD PRO 12.9 2018, and Huawei Mate9
- after connection to facebook and download the save data from cloud, all characters' DNA before zero (oh no no no my god)
- all the above issues continue - i.e. cannot get rewards from Daily Login, Daily Mission and cannot start events

However, if I install the game and NOT download old save through facebook, the game runs well and fully functioning. But once I connect to facebook and download old save, the above issues happen.

Really appreciate for your help. Suspect that there is some issue for uploading my save data to cloud. (or corruption on cloud?)

I have not tried to re-install the game on my own device - because if I cannot recover fully elsewhere, worry that if I uninstall my game I will lose all data

As you might know I invested quite some time on this save and some $ as well ... so really wish to be able to continue ...

Cheers,
Sam

Hey Sam,

Is this issue still happening for you? It doesn't appear to be a wide-spread issue but we would like to look into it!

Ima_Smakya
11-20-2019, 05:51 PM
I do get the "Cannot connect to helix server" occasionally, but more often I get "Cannot perform XXXXX (task) offline, followed by a pop-up that says "Go Online". Sometimes I have to press go online several times. It happens on both of my devices. I also randomly get black characters and boxes when switching screens, as well as sudden crashes to a backlit black screen during which I still have sound. The only fix is to pull the battery.
I don't know that it's isolated, I think we're waiting on fixes from the Bug Report sub forum and tickets to the devs.

Fantiaz
11-30-2019, 02:14 PM
Many thanks mate, and sorry for late reply.

I am still having the issues described above, and really appreciate for your kind help!

I tried to contact CS for this issue (#10146470). After a couple of conversation, they suggest the lost of progress is due to a shift from android to ios - but this is not the real problem.

The problems are,

And when I tried to solve the problem by using other Android and IOS device to success the progress,

Also attached some screenshot for reference. Thanks a lot!

1) below are the error message when trying to get rewards from Daily Login and Daily Mission
https://ibb.co/fS1vTfs
https://ibb.co/7RQD0hc

2) below is the cap screen when login using another android device (through facebook connection). As you can see DNA of everyone become zero. And I still cannot claim the rewards.
https://ibb.co/LYTBp3T

Fantiaz
11-30-2019, 02:16 PM
I do get the "Cannot connect to helix server" occasionally, but more often I get "Cannot perform XXXXX (task) offline, followed by a pop-up that says "Go Online". Sometimes I have to press go online several times. It happens on both of my devices. I also randomly get black characters and boxes when switching screens, as well as sudden crashes to a backlit black screen during which I still have sound. The only fix is to pull the battery.
I don't know that it's isolated, I think we're waiting on fixes from the Bug Report sub forum and tickets to the devs.

Many thanks Nightstalker. I also tried to continue to click "go online" ... but seems not working.
Hope can find a solution to fix this ...

Thanks much and have a good day !!

Ima_Smakya
12-05-2019, 10:03 AM
You're welcome! I use Samsung and LG devices, and haven't had the issues since the last patch.
I hate to say it, but you might need a new (supported?) device... You could install the game on a friend's device and see if you get restored.
Good luck!

Oh and ACR won't run on my rooted phone. Food for thought