PDA

View Full Version : Where do I submit feature requests and ideas

aba-k1
11-16-2019, 08:40 AM
I have a great idea to improve this game. Where do I submit it? How cam I contact the product management team?

AaronB2516
11-21-2019, 05:38 AM
I have a great idea to improve this game. Where do I submit it? How cam I contact the product management team?

Just say it here. And go into full detail

Black_Widow9
11-22-2019, 07:52 PM
Just say it here. And go into full detail
Exactly. We'd love to hear your feedback, aba-k1. ;)

joshua99307
02-06-2020, 02:48 AM
Hi, looking for a thread like this.

I subscribed to VIP because my kids love Just Dance. The game is great. Love the ability to use a smartphone as a controller. Overall I don't have any negatives.

However, I would like to see the ability to have a dance room across secondary devices, namely Apple TV. The cousins are in other states and if we could all be playing together in the same dance room on two different Apple TVs remotely, that would be awesome!

Thanks for the great game, Ubisoft!

Black_Widow9
02-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Hi, looking for a thread like this.

I subscribed to VIP because my kids love Just Dance. The game is great. Love the ability to use a smartphone as a controller. Overall I don't have any negatives.

However, I would like to see the ability to have a dance room across secondary devices, namely Apple TV. The cousins are in other states and if we could all be playing together in the same dance room on two different Apple TVs remotely, that would be awesome!

Thanks for the great game, Ubisoft!
Great to hear your family is enjoying Just Dance, Joshua. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :)