PDA

View Full Version : No mission results showing - help!

Hessler1968
08-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Hello fellow flyers,

I'm having this problem with my merged install. It's the regular il2-aep-pf w/ 4.01m patched, clean, fresh install.

I am playing a campaign that came with the game, usmc, 1941 etc. Whenever I die on a mission or complete a mission succesfully, no mission results appear in the end screen on the right. My map path does appear on the map, but no text for final mission results.

When I restart the game I am flying the same mission, even if I had previously landed safely with a kill or 2.

I did just get a new BFG-5500 nVidia 256 meg video card, but i'm not sure if this is the cause or not. The card is updated to the latest nvidia drivers, 77.77 but that did not help fix the problem. The sim does now look amazing by the way.

I was previously using a mirage 2, 64meg but the clouds looked out of wack.

I am only running 256 meg of winXp system ram, but the sim flys smooth as silk even in a furball with graphics settings set to highest.

I hope someone can help, i'd really like to fly this sim's campaigns.

Thanks!

Hessler1968
08-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Hello fellow flyers,

I'm having this problem with my merged install. It's the regular il2-aep-pf w/ 4.01m patched, clean, fresh install.

I am playing a campaign that came with the game, usmc, 1941 etc. Whenever I die on a mission or complete a mission succesfully, no mission results appear in the end screen on the right. My map path does appear on the map, but no text for final mission results.

When I restart the game I am flying the same mission, even if I had previously landed safely with a kill or 2.

I did just get a new BFG-5500 nVidia 256 meg video card, but i'm not sure if this is the cause or not. The card is updated to the latest nvidia drivers, 77.77 but that did not help fix the problem. The sim does now look amazing by the way.

I was previously using a mirage 2, 64meg but the clouds looked out of wack.

I am only running 256 meg of winXp system ram, but the sim flys smooth as silk even in a furball with graphics settings set to highest.

I hope someone can help, i'd really like to fly this sim's campaigns.

Thanks!

Kuna15
08-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Do you experience that with all your campaigns or just that one?

Hessler1968
08-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Thats the only campaign i've tried to fly. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Hessler1968
08-25-2005, 02:20 PM
I am going to post on the community help forum but I will check this one too, just in case someone knows whats causing this.

Thanks!