PDA

View Full Version : Statcoulomb Bug - Donkey can't complete

honorableJay
11-16-2019, 02:13 AM
My XB1 account is used only for completing tracks on the Donkey. However, I ran into an issue with the S3 track Statcoulomb. The ramp at CP3 is impossible to pass because the bike boost that is supposed to happen does not occur on the Donkey. Regardless of how much speed I have coming into that CP there is no way for me to continue.

Just to be clear, I have plenty of experience with the Donkey and have been able to get Plat medals on many tracks. This definitely is not an issue with skill. To test it, I switched off to the Rhino and approached the same CP3 ramp at a crawl. Immediately the bike was boosted to make the jump. The Donkey simply does not get that boost.

Ubi-Raziel
11-21-2019, 01:16 PM
My XB1 account is used only for completing tracks on the Donkey. However, I ran into an issue with the S3 track Statcoulomb. The ramp at CP3 is impossible to pass because the bike boost that is supposed to happen does not occur on the Donkey. Regardless of how much speed I have coming into that CP there is no way for me to continue.

Just to be clear, I have plenty of experience with the Donkey and have been able to get Plat medals on many tracks. This definitely is not an issue with skill. To test it, I switched off to the Rhino and approached the same CP3 ramp at a crawl. Immediately the bike was boosted to make the jump. The Donkey simply does not get that boost.

Hey! I appreciate you making us aware of this issue, let's get this sorted for you.

To start with, I'd like to request a bit more information:

- Are you able to provide a video of this behaviour? The donkey has a very strong back wheel, so it will be interesting to see what happens. This is also essential when we report issues to the TR team.
- Can you see any other players in the leaderboard who have completed the track with the Donkey? If so, try watching their replay to see how they managed it.

honorableJay
11-25-2019, 05:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4L89SmKkw8

That video hopefully should show what's happening. The sound effects are working, but the boost is not being applied to the Donkey. I also show the second attempt on the Rhino where the boost is properly applied. Both attempts were done in the same session back to back. I simply exited the course and re-entered with the Rhino. I did not reset the console between attempts.

As for others with Donkey times, I haven't been able to find anybody on the leaderboards with a Donkey only time. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only person crazy enough to have a dedicated account just for completing tracks on the Donkey.