PDA

View Full Version : 100% sure success abilities STILL fail

Kachocalvo
11-15-2019, 10:17 PM
Just happened to me in the Rift event. The 100% hide ability of Shao Jun, supposed to be a sure success, failed. I thought this was already fixed.

akiren526
11-16-2019, 11:58 AM
Only happens on Shao Jun and usually on the 2nd successive attempt. Even the hidden footblade skill fails 2 out of 5 even with 95% success rate. I've created a support ticket for this issue months ago. They said the devs will investigate but haven't heard from them since. Other players have complained about this issue on their FB page. I don't know why this hasn't been on their priority.

Haven't encountered issues with other grandmaster skills yet.

WinnieGoddess
11-18-2019, 06:21 AM
2nd sneaking (V) fail and taken out of bush......
Also, the frontside kill is absolutely not 95%. It got too high failure rate.

Ima-Smakya
11-20-2019, 06:02 PM
Funny enough, despite the issue, it took me two tries to get 3* against Torquemada because one toon died the first run. The second time Alvarado was hanging by a thread and Claudia was low enough to have good dodge. Shao's front attack worked on the last guy, allowing Al to kill Torquemada after bombing out.
It is (and would have been) very frustating that it fails.
I won't get into the lag in the last room that caused the fight to be over 10 seconds before I could see it. Hopefully they've fixed that for you guys!

Kachocalvo
11-20-2019, 07:12 PM
Not really. The lag in that room was so high it took me about 10 minutes to finish it! Happily, turning speed from 3x to 1x made movement smooth enough to at least see what the hell I was doing. And this is not the only Rift event where you can meet a room like this.

Ima-Smakya
11-20-2019, 10:09 PM
I've noticed that too, along with other graphics issues. For example, hanging from a ledge or being in a hidey hut, etc the assassins don't throw coins in 3x speed. Disarming traps also leaves them in tact afterward. At least we still get credit for the achievement...