PDA

View Full Version : Fix controls / unwanted running while trying to ADS

Gammelhobbit
11-15-2019, 01:05 PM
I lost numerous shotouts in PVP where my character turned around and started running when i was shooting on a target and just wanted to go a few steps backwards while aiming and shooting due to the fact many people try to rush towards you.

Every time my char turned i was not able to get back in aim mode. This has to be stopped. It is a gamebreaker and as annoying as it can be. Please fix the controls.

ITK5
11-15-2019, 03:00 PM
I lost numerous shotouts in PVP where my character turned around and started running when i was shooting on a target and just wanted to go a few steps backwards while aiming and shooting due to the fact many people try to rush towards you.

Every time my char turned i was not able to get back in aim mode. This has to be stopped. It is a gamebreaker and as annoying as it can be. Please fix the controls.

Make sure your not holding the sprint stick down, im not a fan of the stick down to sprint, it should be a button
IMO.

SawBones26
11-15-2019, 03:20 PM
I have had this happen to me also. I changed my sprint button to double clicking the left stick twice. This has helped with the issue alot. Has only happened once or twice since then.