PDA

View Full Version : 2nd haven campaign bug?

drakeavril
10-15-2011, 02:19 AM
Hey everyone, so I am playing the 2nd haven campaign. I just conquered the necro underground after completing the dragon quest and defeating my 3 revolting barons. Now what? my game does not end...is this a bug?

drakeavril
10-15-2011, 09:47 AM
when does the 2nd haven campaign map end? When you conquer the necropolis underground?

crutch07
10-15-2011, 09:55 AM
You need to go to the top left part of the map and do the Trial. It was revealed to you early on.

drakeavril
10-15-2011, 06:20 PM
I did complete the trial so I can attack underground necropolis or else the gates won't open. What happens after I defeat the dead duke after killing kiril in the trial.

rubbereruben
10-15-2011, 06:23 PM
I have this same problem, just finished the final battle on the 2nd level in the Haven Campaign, tutorial. And after clicking exit game it doesn't continue towards the 3rd level. It doesn't show up the 3rd icon that should be there after finishing the 2nd level.

Sry to be harsh, but this is a rather embarassing bug. Can this be fixed asap? I'd like to continue my campaign.

ageisfang2
10-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by rubbereruben:
I have this same problem, just finished the final battle on the 2nd level in the Haven Campaign, tutorial. And after clicking exit game it doesn't continue towards the 3rd level. It doesn't show up the 3rd icon that should be there after finishing the 2nd level.

Sry to be harsh, but this is a rather embarassing bug. Can this be fixed asap? I'd like to continue my campaign.
There are only two missions in the tutorial--once you finish the second mission, the other factions should open up and be playable.

No idea as to what to do for the OP though, haven't gotten that far yet.