PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

CapBirdy
11-14-2019, 05:04 AM
The need to fix the things that show the moves doing it perfectly but getting "super"! The phone is too much of a pain to dance with it is also annoying that the 3 keep being on top of the world dance floor no matter how long you play🙄 this is why when I got to 100 in the 2019 one I stopped playing.

greekphysics
11-14-2019, 11:29 PM
The need to fix the things that show the moves doing it perfectly but getting "super"!
I'm not 100% sure what you're describing, but if you're getting Supers when you feel like you're doing it perfectly, well, it happens, but in my experience, with some experimentation with technique or rhythm (or studying the video or practicing in front of a mirror), I'm often able to improve my scores. In my experience, the technology tends to work better than it seems. The JD team is pretty clever at thinking, "What does a top dancer do correctly that other dancers won't quite do as well?"

it is also annoying that the 3 keep being on top of the world dance floor no matter how long you playPerhaps there weren't enough dominant players (or there were 3 too many of them) from different platforms on the WDF at the same time. In the past, there are often songs that favor one platform over the others, so that as the songs change the leaderboard changes to some extent, except when one of the top dancers shows up who can hit 13k on just about everything. From what I understand, the game is assessing how well players dance from various measurements it makes. If a top dancer is really well in sync and is using the whole body very well across most of the dances, that player can consistently score higher than dancers who aren't matching the rhythms as well or who the game has measured aren't using all of their body as much or as well. Hopefully, you will find some occasions where the leaderboard changes more frequently, and will make an appearance on the podium yourself. Happy dancing.