PDA

View Full Version : Random songs

Hemmogirl1996
11-13-2019, 04:53 AM
I was a true fan of just dance up till 2019 ,i got tired of all the random songs added onto and not enough popular songs, like i loved when in 2015 or 2014 you guys had 5 seconds of summer on it , wish you guys would add more of them and less of these random werid songs that the people who buy the game don't know along with adding some shawn mendes and BTS would be nice as well. Once you guys listen to the people, ill probably start buying the games again. But until the werid songs you guys have are either minimized by alot , i wont.

CapBirdy
12-04-2019, 04:29 AM
Lmao you do realize JUST DANCE HAS TO HAVE PERMISSION FROM AN ARTIST TO ADD ONE OF THEIR SONGS! Why are constantly bragging this up? If the artist says no the songs will not be added.
Do you not understand that the makers of Just Dance can be sued by the Artist if JD didn't get permission?

AaronB2516
12-06-2019, 12:28 AM
Lmao you do realize JUST DANCE HAS TO HAVE PERMISSION FROM AN ARTIST TO ADD ONE OF THEIR SONGS! Why are constantly bragging this up? If the artist says no the songs will not be added.
Do you not understand that the makers of Just Dance can be sued by the Artist if JD didn't get permission?

Yeah, they don't have a money tree and they can't make money out of thin air either.