PDA

View Full Version : UBI are you reading this?? (PvP)

MrOneNutt
11-12-2019, 04:49 PM
I love your game, but you need to give us players more options and info. I play pvp because I think it is fun, but I feel like you are taking options away from us, now the 1 shot sniper build. Why not add more options instead of removing the few we got? I miss the option to choose from 3 maps after every game. I miss a hipfire build. I dont mind if you have to be sharpshooter to make a 1 shot sniper build. Make a bigger difference between the classes. The panter could have a silencer that gave -7%shot spread or -10% Hipfire Recoil.
I would like to get info on how and what you plan to do about the players that are lagging around in pvp? is it a server thing or cheat or both? Is your anticheat working, I have seen a few players that have had a little to much run speed, I would like to see when players are banned like you show in Rainbow six siege (info). I would also like to see more info from all the pvp we do, like stats from all weapons kills, HS, bullit firede etc.

If you need more ideas send me a mail or a call, got enough ideas to make a new game :D
Again love wildlands and Breakpoint keep up the good work.

MrOneNutt
11-12-2019, 04:52 PM
And giving us more stamina is so not needed, now we can just sprint forever so sad

Sweetdue
11-13-2019, 07:34 PM
Don't even know who requested more stamina... I did not see this issue posted anywhere. Stamina was not the most pressing issue as the moving forward letter stated... There are many other things that can be fixed first :(

GoalLine
11-14-2019, 04:57 AM
Stamina update... not needed for sure.

I can only think of bad words to describe the more bad words on the decision to approve this stamina update.