PDA

View Full Version : XP into GOLD

AndyRBL
11-11-2019, 06:07 AM
Hello,

Most of us are in endgame, meaning max XP for the brotherhood and most of us struggle with gold because lvling up the heroes and crafting tier 5 is expensive. The daily qs are boring and there is no incentive to do them.

Farming gold in a mobile game with no actual endgame / purpose IS NOT FUN!!!!! Its bad enough that we have to rank heroes with no purpose because there is nothing to do with them.

My suggestion is that every bit of XP received from dailies and farming missions should be turned into gold. 600 xp from a daily = 600 gold. Most endgame games have this in place

gorgonzola65
11-11-2019, 06:37 PM
Yes, It will be necessary to adjust some game mechanics now that many players are reaching the "end game" level and progression. DBC and earned XP (probably other things too) should be able to be converted into something useful after they themselves have no use.

Ima-Smakya
11-13-2019, 12:40 AM
I love this idea! Farming gets so tedious that I often have to take a break for a few days. This would be a great addition, as well as lowering elite training costs.
I for one would be more inclined to spend real money if the grind wasn't so taxing!