PDA

View Full Version : Ranking glitch

ER1C612
11-04-2019, 07:45 PM
My World Rank score and Regional Rank score are different. On World I have a score of 47,287,854, on region I have 47,274,616, Iím missing 13,252 points. Also on World it displays my ranking above user - Madebrute031 and on region it shows me behind him. This glitch appears to have happened after I improved my score on the skill game Speed Demon. I have images attached on the link.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DrSandbag/status/1191424970620121093

Ubi-Keo
11-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Sorry for the late response.

This was reported by another player but it seems it is working as intended.

This can occur when a player switches country.

Please check this thread here (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2009463-Possible-leaderboard-error) as another player was experiencing the same issue.

If you still believe this is not working as intended then please submit a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new) and our Customer Support team will assist you further.

ER1C612
11-15-2019, 08:53 AM
I submitted a support ticket. I havenít left my country at any point, and I have since improved my score and the issue didnít fix itself

Ubi-Keo
11-15-2019, 03:38 PM
Ok I see. I am unsure what has caused this then.

Our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you.

ER1C612
11-15-2019, 11:18 PM
Deneene W @Ubisoft Support wrote: 15/11/2019 @ 14:29
Hello ER1C612,

Thanks you for contacting us.

This is working as intended as multiple scores can be registered from different region, resulting in differences between global and regional leaderboards.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.
You wrote: 15/11/2019 @ 07:51
Ranking glitch
My World Rank score and Regional Rank score are different. On World I have a score of 47,287,854, on region I have 47,274,616, Iím missing 13,252 points. Also on World it displays my ranking above user - Madebrute031 and on region it shows me behind him. This glitch appears to have happened after I improved my score on the skill game Speed Demon. I have not left my country at any point, I havenít played anywhere other than my home in the US. I have since beat my score and the error is still occurring where 13,252 points are missing. I have attached photos.

That was the message I received from my support ticket. Guess my issue isnít getting fixed. Thatís really frustrating. Why bother having a support team if they canít even acknowledge when somethingís is wrong.

Ubi-Raziel
11-21-2019, 10:18 AM
Hello ER1C612!

I appreciate it must be frustrating to have a mis-match of rankings shown on the in-game leaderboards. This issue was raised with the Trials Rising team; the only way they have been able to reproduce this issue is when a rank was achieved while connected to a different region.

The only explanation we are able to provide us perhaps the game thought you were connected to a different region for a short period of time.

ER1C612
11-22-2019, 08:32 AM
Hello ER1C612!

I appreciate it must be frustrating to have a mis-match of rankings shown on the in-game leaderboards. This issue was raised with the Trials Rising team; the only way they have been able to reproduce this issue is when a rank was achieved while connected to a different region.

The only explanation we are able to provide us perhaps the game thought you were connected to a different region for a short period of time.

Sorry I was harsh in my last message, was frustrated. I never left my region so it must have just been a weird glitch. Thank you for letting the team know of my issue. If it isnít fixable I totally understand, it sucks, but glitches happen.