PDA

View Full Version : Intel room, Treasury, DBC, Skills enhancements.

gorgonzola65
11-04-2019, 02:32 PM
The intel room and treasury both should have received an upgrade as part of region 5. The room upgrade should have included higher caps and faster generation just like the upgrades from other regions. It seems this was completely overlooked for region 5, even though the single mission intel requirement had a significant increase. Also the tier 5 crafting, training and addition of the elite training room has given an exponential increase to the coin requirements, a fact that is perhaps masked by the severely limited 5* gem drops. ie. don't need coins to craft if you can get the gems...

Feature Requests:
1. Add an upgrade for the Intel Room.
2. Add an upgrade for the Treasury Room.
3. Make these significant meaningful upgrades.
4. Make it so Intel and Coins can be purchased with Database Credits.
5. Make the abilities better for the assassins who have Skills that affect these rooms.
6, You have built 5* gear that enhances some hero Skills, Could add accessory items that can be WORN BY ALL that enhance their HQ perks.

Sideshow Jed
11-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Not to dismiss the other suggestions which I'm varying degrees of okay with, but 6 is brilliant.

AC_player1
11-04-2019, 07:39 PM
also, don't forget to add a special day for the discount of elite training coin costs, Friday would be great!

Ima_Smakya
11-06-2019, 10:31 AM
Also for the love of Assassins please add a perk to some useless toons that increases max and speed of intel generation like the treasury ;)

gorgonzola65
11-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Just a gear item that enhances all HQ perk skills.

Ima_Smakya
11-10-2019, 09:35 PM
Good call! Still need more than 70 storage though. Mine fills in 4.5 hours. I guarantee some people lose sleep over intel collection lmao

gorgonzola65
11-15-2019, 03:27 PM
I guarantee some people lose sleep over intel collection lmao

Indeed!