PDA

View Full Version : Selling items

Omnishima
11-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Hey,

Has the sell function been nerfed?

I used to be able to select large quantities of sellable items (craft materials/potions) to sell in the past, but now it you have to press the + button each time to go up in increments of 1.

Is this intended now and if so can you reconsider and change it back to how it was, it's getting to be very painful and I think I may risk Repetitive strain injury to keep pressing down on the + button that many times.

Kind regards,
D.

Ubi-Bumble
11-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Hey,

Has the sell function been nerfed?

I used to be able to select large quantities of sellable items (craft materials/potions) to sell in the past, but now it you have to press the + button each time to go up in increments of 1.

Is this intended now and if so can you reconsider and change it back to how it was, it's getting to be very painful and I think I may risk Repetitive strain injury to keep pressing down on the + button that many times.

Kind regards,
D.

This is a known issue we are currently working on and hope to get it back to normal as soon as possible!

Ima-Smakya
11-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Please allow us to enter the number we'd like to sell :D

Omnishima
11-13-2019, 11:19 AM
This would be a great idea. it still has not been fixed yet though

Omnishima
11-19-2019, 12:41 PM
Hey,

I noticed that when you select how many codex you want to use for training, you can hold down the button and stack up multiple codex, but for some reason this is still bugged for sell mode.

You mentioned 2 weeks ago that you knew about this issue, Can you give any ETA on when this bug will be fixed?

Omnishima
11-26-2019, 02:05 PM
Just had confirmation after a bug report that it was intended to disable the ability to sell items in bulk.

Can't say I'm happy with this, this makes it virtually impossible to sell all the 999 stacks of materials we have.

If this is a genuine design choice, it's complete absurb and should be reverted.

Ima-Smakya
11-26-2019, 11:32 PM
The devs replied that this is intentional?!
WOW. Just... Wow!