PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer's Rework Sucks

bLACK.bEACH
11-04-2019, 02:09 AM
I know a lot of people are saying Lawbringer's rework is lack luster, but holy crap is he awful now. Every LB fight is a feint and overhead light spam fest. Im not joking, EVERY LB spams the thing. I know its easy to keep your guard up top, but then these players just stand there scratching their head like: "Oh man, my only move has been thwarted, what ever will I do?" Its not a fun fight in the slightest, and on top of that, the guy has way too much health. For the running speed he has, the damage he deals, and his light and recovery speed, he should not have that much health. It also doesnt help that almost every fight is a LB, and for that rare occasion its not LB, they will rematch you and choose him. Its ridiculous!

TheUberDome
11-04-2019, 09:34 PM
They clearly made their mind up that this was going to be a parry only hero, they put all their money and time into reworking raider, and LB was left behind. It's unlikely that we'll ever have an offence LB

AmonDarkGod
11-04-2019, 09:41 PM
They clearly made their mind up that this was going to be a parry only hero, they put all their money and time into reworking raider, and LB was left behind. It's unlikely that we'll ever have an offence LB

He is still among the best turtles in the game lol

Illyrian_King
11-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Of course the rework is garbage. Many people said it many times.