PDA

View Full Version : PVP delusion delusion delusion. I abbandone the game and come back to wildlands

MrLampo
11-01-2019, 10:29 AM
I am an old player of ghost series and i am very deluded from Pvp. Only after some week i am very frustrated from it so much to come back wildlands and rediscover the beautiful game that it was.
I've spent my money uselessly and this will not happen again. The pvp is simply unplayable.
I hope that an WILDLANDS 2 wil be released as soon as possible. Few words to the wise.

ITK5
11-01-2019, 01:09 PM
I am an old player of ghost series and i am very deluded from Pvp. Only after some week i am very frustrated from it so much to come back wildlands and rediscover the beautiful game that it was.
I've spent my money uselessly and this will not happen again. The pvp is simply unplayable.
I hope that an WILDLANDS 2 wil be released as soon as possible. Few words to the wise.

Sorry you feel that way,
while i know where your coming ffrom, because we had an almost perfect PVP game in Ghost ReconFuture Soldier and
then we got the very limited restricted PVP in Wildlands, its change what players don't like.
I had so many friends,...hard core Ghost Recon fans who stopped playing Ghost Recon because
of Wildlands. There are those who will not adapt and progress.

mezzatron
11-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Oh where to start?

- The terrible lag?
- Not enough maps?
- No voting system for maps?
- The sensor balls?
- The shrinking Fortnight circle in a "tactical slow paced" game?
- The fact that people can run in circles to avoid bullets?
- The terrible hit registration?
- Flashbangs not working?

- Game matchmaking you against full teams?
- Matchmaking in to different regions, even when set to a specific region....

- No scoreboard at the end of the match?

Could possibly keep going.

But the worst things are the lag, netcode, hit registration and lack of maps.

mezzatron
11-01-2019, 03:56 PM
Wait I'll keep going.

- The game can't remember if you had a silencer on, so every round your silencer is taken off for you.

- While using a drone, the collectibles show on your HUD which shows if the enemy has been inside the buildings you're going over, which is a cheap give away.

Tinnage
11-01-2019, 03:56 PM
its change what players don't like.
I had so many friends,...hard core Ghost Recon fans who stopped playing Ghost Recon because
of Wildlands. There are those who will not adapt and progress.

I have two issues with your response. Firstly, the op not liking PvP in Breakpoint is probably because he doesn’t like it, period; whereas he did like Wildlands. To claim that he doesn’t like it because he doesn’t like change is unfounded, inaccurate and slightly insulting imo.
Secondly, you suggest your “friends” and those that stop playing a franchise because they do not enjoy subsequent iterations if a game is because they are not willing to adapt and progress. That suggests that each new iteration is a progression from the previous one, and by definition, improved. Well, that is not the case with so many aspects of Breakpoint.
To claim that anyone who doesn’t think Breakpoint is an improvement on previous games is in some way resistant to change and is unable to “adapt and progress” is ignorant and insulting.
I don’t like many of the new elements in Breakpoint, not because I am resistant to change or unable to adapt and progress but because they do not improve gameplay and are not true to the core principles of previous GR titles.
Taking a successful game and adding elements from other games, which, many would argue, have no place in this franchise is a backward step not progression.
I like this game, but I fully understand why some Wildlands fans do not like it. It has moved well away from what that game stood for; and is not the game they were expecting. You seem to be suggesting the reason for their dissatisfaction is their inability to accept change; whereas, in truth, it is due to questionable decisions and poor execution by the developer.

mezzatron
11-01-2019, 04:10 PM
I like this game, but I fully understand why some Wildlands fans do not like it. It has moved well away from what that game stood for; and is not the game they were expecting. You seem to be suggesting the reason for their dissatisfaction is their inability to accept change; whereas, in truth, it is due to questionable decisions and poor execution by the developer.

You couldn't have said it better.

Also not only has Breakpoint moved away from Wildlands, it has moved away from the core mechanics of the Ghost Recon franchise. Ubisoft's poor attempt at making every single title a looter, to try and boost in-game time has backfired. I hope they will learn from their mistake.
This particular point is about the PvE, but the PvP isn't up to standard either.
Compare it to other PvP titles out on the market and it doesn't stand a chance. And I'm very sad to see this franchise in this state.

Ricks.PVP
11-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Hey Delta, we are ghost players a long time...

Ghost is NOT A GAME for kids. Most gamers are adults... so the theme MUST be attractive to us, not kids...

Wildlands was cool ENOUGH tô play on consoles... so, we like a lot, as casual players...

BP:

You can be level 10 médic pve OR pvp... MUST be separated this..
I can have 4 barS of health on me.... medic class is not for that... just 1 sample...

So, im here for PVP, LIKE THE MOST OF US... BUT NEEDS A LOT OF FIXING... OH MAN... I AM ALMOST GIVING UP..

THE SCORE, BE LIKE THE WILDLANDS... POINTS, DEATHS ANS KILLS.... JUST THIS INFO ON THE RESULTS...

IVE DONE A LOT OF POSTS ABOUT PVP....

**The itens on the ground MUST BE Randow - other locations - each match...**

We NOT WANT tô play the WORLD CUP, ok i like the pvp new system, but REMOVE URGENT BUGS, LAGS, ETC..

In the end Delta, we will use the same BEST WEAPON FOR PVP... TIP...

JUST MAKE THIS PVP GAME PLAYABLE....

LOVE YOU ALL

ST7A Bad Karma
11-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Ubi is trying to make Ghost Wars a game for kids by implementing Fortnite shrinking circle of garbage and having to pick up our combat kit(KIT WE SHOULD START THE MATCH WITH) via treasure chests.

When you're 9 years old and all hyped up on skittles and mountain dew you dont have the patience to play as a Ghost, thus the shrinking circle of trash.

Squirrelrabbit
11-02-2019, 01:29 AM
Dont care about the circle it's fine, makes campers have to fight till the end and someone win .. but I'll say both wildlands pvp and this pvp is mediocre and not done well . I used to play some decent ghost recon pvp in the older games and I can stand this 4v4 stuff forever . They need to have a huge update and add more to pvp like within the next 2 months or so and a 8v8 or something more than 4v4

MrLampo
11-02-2019, 09:41 AM
I am Italian and I don't write english very well but you explain my thougts in the best way. I play on xbox where there more adult than kid players and all my friends say the same things. We are not speaking about a progress of a game mode but a badly cut and copy by other kids game

MrLampo
11-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Oh where to start?

- The terrible lag?
- Not enough maps?
- No voting system for maps?
- The sensor balls?
- The shrinking Fortnight circle in a "tactical slow paced" game?
- The fact that people can run in circles to avoid bullets?
- The terrible hit registration?
- Flashbangs not working?

- Game matchmaking you against full teams?
- Matchmaking in to different regions, even when set to a specific region....

- No scoreboard at the end of the match?

Could possibly keep going.

But the worst things are the lag, netcode, hit registration and lack of maps.

My previus msg was refer to this

Atlass.
11-02-2019, 10:03 AM
First of all, rounds are to long. Time should be reduced at least by 30%.
Second of all, when the time runs out, every player should be auto marked, no shrinking circle needed. Very often peaople that have 4 syringes or/and medic clas can sit outsode circle for quite long time.
Map voting is a MUST
Preset/class selection time should be max 10 seconds.
Shoulder swap in cover is a MUST
bulet travel speed for SNR should be increased. Feels like AR has bts faster than SNR.
And for the love of god fix that damn sound issue on r'n'd center map while inside building.

Squirrelrabbit
11-02-2019, 04:32 PM
I'd rather the circle than everyone be auto marked . Circle is fine and good addition .

MrLampo
11-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Yes even if I prefer to go hunt the last camper, it can be acceptable but less realistic.

Melzas00
11-04-2019, 09:10 AM
It remind me of wildland. Having a ****** stalker or pathfinder just camping the tower. And you go for a draw... Or when you hit the tower, there is like 30 sec left and the sniper is 600m away at the end of the map just waiting for the time.

I do personnaly love the circle. We should not be able to heal in the radiation only when you are out of it, if you chose to camp inside ... then die.

Axlerod1
11-05-2019, 12:00 AM
Yes that circle definitly needs to deal more damage. At least double what it is now.