PDA

View Full Version : November Helix Rift Sequence Now Available!

Ubi-Bumble
10-31-2019, 07:47 PM
Hey assassins,

The November Helix Rift Sequence has arrived!

https://i.imgur.com/DGBkuTz.png

This month, we're packing in more Helix Rift Events...but some of them will be shorter; just for fun. :cool:

Bonus: Do you like my jack-o-lantern?

https://i.imgur.com/KD3NJdP.jpg

Happy Halloween, assassins!

-Bumble

ECVA
10-31-2019, 08:03 PM
That's Great! This will be interesting.
Thank you for keeping us updated

MustafaKayabasi
10-31-2019, 11:57 PM
O cant see the sequence. Any pic or etc. How can i see this sequence.
Thank u

Mamilaris
11-01-2019, 07:49 AM
O cant see the sequence. Any pic or etc. How can i see this sequence.
Thank u
can you see it now ?

https://imgbbb.com/images/2019/11/01/DGBkuTz.png

MustafaKayabasi
11-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Yes. Thank you so much

Fisicayquimica
11-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Bit late, but nice jack-o-lantern

Also, what will happen to the anums challenges going forward? Maybe see some new ones for AOE or healers?

gorgonzola65
11-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Thanks. Very helpful info.

Xzasxz
11-02-2019, 06:20 PM
How the events, that used to be longer, will be changed?

Dasher3
11-03-2019, 12:21 AM
I was wondering the same thing... now that they are shorter will they have only 3 sync heroes?

Sideshow Jed
11-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Shorter is less fun, not more. By a fair margin. Please pre-emptively declare failure to this idea and cobble together one or two more challenges for variety's sake. Need an idea? Silent Wolves. Andrea, Inigo, and Alvaro for bonus; Alvaro also for progression; Domingo for placement.

caranteth2
11-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Hi Bumble

My first time posting, I think, so first of all thanks for the game. Even though it has its faults at times, it's a lot of fun.

Personally I don't have any problem with you doing some of the older events in shorter versions - particularly if it means freeing more schedule space for new full length ones.

Two requests on the sequence announcements-

* Firstly, would you be able to release these sequences in the last week of the previous month in future? Just to give people a bit more notice of what's coming up.
* Secondly, last month you put this announcement in the new inbox, but (unless I've got a bug) I haven't had an in-app notification for this. It's much easier to refer back to this post from in-game than searching through social media for the link to the original announcement. Could you also do that in future please?

I would also ask if you've got any news about the Ezio DNA you had promised, but I've just got him to Rank 5 through grind because it's taken so long... I'd take an equivalent amount of Altair instead! :D

gorgonzola65
11-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Shorter only forces you to spend more HC for a reduced amount of progression. Spend more get less... If you shorten the event time, then you MUST increase the reward payout rate to compensate. Also, A 3* weapon as a high end reward for doing to highest level GM event is no longer just ridiculous... Its a down right insult.

Ubi-Bumble
11-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Hi Bumble

My first time posting, I think, so first of all thanks for the game. Even though it has its faults at times, it's a lot of fun.

Personally I don't have any problem with you doing some of the older events in shorter versions - particularly if it means freeing more schedule space for new full length ones.

Two requests on the sequence announcements-

* Firstly, would you be able to release these sequences in the last week of the previous month in future? Just to give people a bit more notice of what's coming up.
* Secondly, last month you put this announcement in the new inbox, but (unless I've got a bug) I haven't had an in-app notification for this. It's much easier to refer back to this post from in-game than searching through social media for the link to the original announcement. Could you also do that in future please?

I would also ask if you've got any news about the Ezio DNA you had promised, but I've just got him to Rank 5 through grind because it's taken so long... I'd take an equivalent amount of Altair instead! :D

Hey caranteth2, welcome to our forum! Thanks for posting. :o

Yes, we will be releasing the December Helix Rift Sequence before the 28th of November.
Yes, we can and will send an inbox message to notify all players it is available.

The Ezio DNA Fragments are coming, we have been having issues with sending inbox messages to only a specific batch of players. We've been making progress on fixing it, and I will keep you posted once we have the issue resolved. We're actively working on it, but I can't give an estimated time of arrival until I get a "Bumble, it's fixed. We're sending them now!" message from our mobile Animus engineers. Thanks fo your patience. It's been a tricky issue to resolve.

Ubi-Bumble
11-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Bit late, but nice jack-o-lantern

Also, what will happen to the anums challenges going forward? Maybe see some new ones for AOE or healers?

Thanks!

I'll let you know if we add any new Helix Rift Challenges or make adjustments to the existing ones in the future. ;)

Zmiennolicy
11-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Hi all,
maybe ist just me, but giving as a reward in event farmable epic or legendary heroes, for people who finished region 5 ages ago, makes no sense.
Same goes for 3 or 4 * items, they are just useless.
Best Regards

bmad36
11-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Would be great if we could convert database credits to something. Iíve got 147k, and Iím no longer even getting an option to use them.

Same with level 1, 2 & 3 supplies, the selling part of the game isnít really working any longer.

Ima_Smakya
11-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Shorter is less fun, not more. By a fair margin. Please pre-emptively declare failure to this idea and cobble together one or two more challenges for variety's sake. Need an idea? Silent Wolves. Andrea, Inigo, and Alvaro for bonus; Alvaro also for progression; Domingo for placement.

I noticed in Greece they switched Alexios and Kassandra in progression/placement. I liked the idea as I was finally able to max Alex. He really should be AOE with his halberd!
I like the idea of variety also. Different heroes for DPS All-stars, for example. I can only get more db credits for Teyresa, Inigo, and Georgios
I'm close to 70k already, and the shop needs to have the newer toons (Darius, Altair, etc) as well as those others that don't rotate through. Please!

tlngc
11-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Could you put some Domingo DNA in the event cubes? He is the hardest collectible legendary toon to 5*.

Also it would be greatly appreciated if the rift events would give rare materials like cinnabar.

DEPRESSIVE-NET
11-05-2019, 12:52 AM
NO UBISOFT... only 15 pieces of DNA in the smaller helix events ... less than one-third than it was before for a third less than days?

perfect celebration of the first year of the game ...

Khawlarmzzzz
11-05-2019, 01:14 AM
Thanks

eagle_dg
11-05-2019, 04:13 AM
Gracias, espero mŠs novedades que mejoren el juego, sigan adelante

LORD_NlMROD
11-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Hi Bumble, thanks for the info!

Two thoughts:

1) Giving Ezio DNA instead of Aguilar DNA to players who have already finished Region 5 doesn't make much sense as a reward - he's farmable now, and like me, most players will have maxed him already or be about to, so it's just more Database credits.

2) Speaking of DBCs - it doesn't seam ideal to me that they aren't more useful. I maxed all farmable heroes through regular gameplay. Now, all cubes just give me more of them, since they only contain maxed heroes, I am at over 300000 DBCs, more and more every day and... absolutely nothing to do with them.
Please, either make event heroes appear in the shop for players who maxed the farmable ones or let us spend the DBCs in the Elite Training Room for a decent training effect.

asi_siyah
11-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Hi bumble, this is my first post, i hope You see it.
I think earning coins is too hard. If developers gives an option to sell wood and stone it will be nice to get some extra coins. We can sell crafting materials but we cannot sell wood and stone.

One more thing. I was on wrong bracket on freerunner frenzy. We missed some rewards but we do not know what is going on about that issue. Developers can give an apology gift to negative effected players. Like you know some players below 30 lvl get rare mats. I couldnot get my real bracket rewards. This kind of stiations breaking balance on game

Edit: one more thing. A month is longer than 4 weeks. Players enters game more than they claim daily rewards. For 29, 30 and 31 th days giving some surprise awards would be nice

Albanach2019
11-06-2019, 01:03 AM

Two thoughts:

1) Giving Ezio DNA instead of Aguilar DNA to players who have already finished Region 5 doesn't make much sense as a reward - he's farmable now, and like me, most players will have maxed him already or be about to, so it's just more Database credits.

2) Speaking of DBCs - it doesn't seam ideal to me that they aren't more useful. I maxed all farmable heroes through regular gameplay. Now, all cubes just give me more of them, since they only contain maxed heroes, I am at over 300000 DBCs, more and more every day and... absolutely nothing to do with them.
Please, either make event heroes appear in the shop for players who maxed the farmable ones or let us spend the DBCs in the Elite Training Room for a decent training effect.

I also have excessive DBCs Iím unlikely to spend. Frustratingly I now also have excess Emeralds I will never use in crafting Lv5 weapons/ armour/ accessories. How about a future development where we can TRADE these excess items. Even if the exchange rate was 2 for 1 I would happily trade the two emeralds I have for 1 Jet or 1 Obsidian!! Trading would be a little more homage to the likely international interactions of the brotherhood too..?

naturehermit
11-06-2019, 01:46 AM
Please can you test and fix the bugs too, because your new updates have broken lots of functionality and itís frustrating. Please at least try to play all parts of game, pressing buttons etc, see if things work before release. Thanks

Ima_Smakya
11-06-2019, 09:35 AM
I also have excessive DBCs Iím unlikely to spend. Frustratingly I now also have excess Emeralds I will never use in crafting Lv5 weapons/ armour/ accessories. How about a future development where we can TRADE these excess items. Even if the exchange rate was 2 for 1 I would happily trade the two emeralds I have for 1 Jet or 1 Obsidian!! Trading would be a little more homage to the likely international interactions of the brotherhood too..?

Keep in mind there is more gear to come, so you might need your excess mats still.
I also have almost 100,000 DBC now *sigh*

Please add event heroes to the store, or allow other uses for them. Elite training would be awesome!

Radu191289
11-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Hello,
Any idea which heroes will be needed fo Horacioís event?
Thank you.

Mamilaris
11-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Hello,
Any idea which heroes will be needed fo Horacio’s event?
Thank you.

Hi,Radu191289
https://imgbbb.com/images/2019/11/08/horacio-event.jpg

Ajotabike
11-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Gracias, espero mŠs novedades que mejoren el juego, sigan adelante
Es entretenido

Ima_Smakya
11-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Hi,Radu191289
https://imgbbb.com/images/2019/11/08/horacio-event.jpg

Hey Mam!
Where did you find this please?

OninoHanzo2019
11-08-2019, 11:57 PM
In the next update, can you guys please consider building in the ability to click into any character and under ďFind DNAĒ you can have the option to use database credits to get more? Could be the same 2K and escalates / resets each day.

The problem right now is there are some characters like Maria Thorpe that there just arenít that many challenges for, and late stage players are starting to build up some serious amounts of database credits. Would greatly appreciate it.

sand04
11-09-2019, 01:14 AM
Oui il est sympa

Radu191289
11-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Thank you so much!

Lolek240191
11-11-2019, 09:41 PM
That's Great! This will be interesting.
Thank you for keeping us updated

Hey assassins,

This month, we're packing in more Helix Rift Events...but some of them will be shorter; just for fun. :cool:

-Bumble
Lukasz

Darwinpg-one
11-12-2019, 07:18 AM
Hola alguien sabe que debo hacer para poder conectar el AC rebellion en el Ubisoft con mi cuenta

Patrick23901
11-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Hey assassins,

-Bumble

Can we get legendary versions of the following roles: healer, trap disarm (lockpick), and navigation?

And they have events for certain roles (only about 4-5 of the roles though). Why not expand to the 9 different role specializations?

Patrick23901
11-12-2019, 11:17 PM

Two thoughts:

Most people donít have Ezio at 5 stars. Ezioís farmable, but it would take weeks to get him to 5 stars. And this is from someone who has 40 characters at 5 stars.

I agree about the DBCs. Add the characters you can only get in events AND create new characters and events that wonít be included

Ima_Smakya
11-13-2019, 12:29 AM
Can we get legendary versions of the following roles: healer, trap disarm (lockpick), and navigation?

And they have events for certain roles (only about 4-5 of the roles though). Why not expand to the 9 different role specializations?

Najma is Legendary (and one of my favorites) that can pick and disarm. Also Lupo can lockpick. Some of the shadow toons might as well be nav. Like Alexios should be AOE lol!
That said, I can't believe I've never noticed there is no Legendary healer!
I definitely think Gaspar (based on abilities) should be Legendary, and Luisa for navigation. I put Luisa in almost every run: she's unstoppable.
However, we're already pulling teeth to get Aguilar bumped up to Legendary!
Awesome perception!

maurezzio
11-16-2019, 06:36 AM
Y pensar ke lo instale por mi hijo !!!

capkris
11-17-2019, 02:54 PM
Nice, but when will the next Spears for Hire event be? I need another Myrmidon Spear T4 to craft a T5. The Ritualistic Xyphos T5 has made a great difference in the Helix Rift Events and I can't wait to have another filler weapon for heroe types that don't have a T5 spear option.

MOBSEB15
11-28-2019, 08:57 PM
I do like the jack