PDA

View Full Version : Unable to sell Wide Surface Fender in gear

Frqnt4ager
10-30-2019, 03:18 PM
So I have 6 of these things and the game won't let me sell them off (from the Halloween crate). The sell price says 0 and then when I try to sell it the "connection lost" popup appears. :confused:

Anyone else having this issue?

UbiCosmos
11-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Hey there FrequentForager,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue.

Have you created a case with our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) yet so that they can investigate this for you?

Frqnt4ager
11-02-2019, 03:11 AM
I haven't yet. Wanted to see if it was across all consoles or just something I'm dealing with. Sometimes when things get posted in the support forum they get missed by others that have different consoles. I'm on the Switch, but thought it may be store related since all my other items can be sold without a problem.

Edit: I went ahead and made a support ticket. Feel free to move this to the support forum (switch)

UbiCosmos
11-02-2019, 11:50 PM
I haven't yet. Wanted to see if it was across all consoles or just something I'm dealing with. Sometimes when things get posted in the support forum they get missed by others that have different consoles. I'm on the Switch, but thought it may be store related since all my other items can be sold without a problem.

Edit: I went ahead and made a support ticket. Feel free to move this to the support forum (switch)

I completely understand. Sure thing, I'll go ahead and move this for you now!