PDA

View Full Version : can we increase the chance to get T5 materials?

AC_player1
10-29-2019, 12:29 PM
seriously, I've been playing every Tuesday for double loot materials hour, depleting all of the region 5 loot mission and got nothing for three weeks. can somebody explain how the "chance mechanism" work? can I get any clue? it just feels not right... every region 5 loot mission consumes 10 of our missions letter, if you deplete all of these region 5 loot missions it will need 250 mission letters while collecting it takes a long time (for me it is about six and a half-hour for 70 letters). if we deplete all of the region 5 loot mission and got nothing, it will be hard to farm any heroes' DNA after that since we out of mission letters. is that relevant to ask devs to increase the chance to get those T5 materials? please Increase the chance.

Podgy.5
11-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Same Iíve rushed the last 3 loot missions today in hopes of getting a t5 item and did the loot hour bonus times and everything and got nothing
Thatís such bs, I would have done the legacy missions instead if I knew Iíd got nothing

Ima_Smakya
11-06-2019, 10:22 AM
Sometimes I'll deplete all T5 loot missions and get 0 gems. Other times I'll get 3 gems from just one (33 for example). It's just a slot machine really!