PDA

View Full Version : Game locks

kdibble
07-20-2007, 06:30 AM
I installed 1946 the other night, and I find that when I approach a large formation of bombers the game locks...kind of... The screen goes black, or locks up, but my plane is still flying, in a minute or so the game comes back and I am no-where near the formation ... In fact last night I was flying a Finnish mission and when the game came back my plane was out of fuel... It had just been a minute.
So, I lowered some of my video options a bit to see if this helps, but I havent had a chance to test it out yet

My PC is a AMD x2 4800+ with a Nividia GS7600 and 2 gigs of RAM

Please let me know if there is something I need to know.

Thanks
kd

kdibble
07-20-2007, 06:30 AM
I installed 1946 the other night, and I find that when I approach a large formation of bombers the game locks...kind of... The screen goes black, or locks up, but my plane is still flying, in a minute or so the game comes back and I am no-where near the formation ... In fact last night I was flying a Finnish mission and when the game came back my plane was out of fuel... It had just been a minute.
So, I lowered some of my video options a bit to see if this helps, but I havent had a chance to test it out yet

My PC is a AMD x2 4800+ with a Nividia GS7600 and 2 gigs of RAM

Please let me know if there is something I need to know.

Thanks
kd

Crash_Moses
07-20-2007, 06:45 AM
Odd...never heard of that one before.

It almost sounds like you're hitting the Time Warp key...maybe by mistake? Look in the controls menu and see if there is a key assigned to it. It doesn't have a key mapped by default so I doubt that's it but it's all I can think of.

Try posting in the community help forum (aka tech support forum). Maybe somebody has had this problem before.