PDA

View Full Version : I wouldn't call it FRAUD, but ...

AyumiToshiko
10-28-2019, 01:21 PM
...it feels like one. With the ordinary 300 Rifttickets for 3 days it is not possible to get the girl from Grenada. I bought another 3xH1 and 1xH2 Helix credits plus invested all Rifttickets from the extra challenge. All in all more than 1200 Rift tickets, 25 in Cash and instead of my last 1-2 missing DNA tokens I ended up with nothing but two stupid codex books, I will take this case to German Consumer Watch Authority. Games like this should have real chances EVEN if real money is used. This is unacceptable. Games who rely on such policy should be pulled from the store.

Really UBI, this is NOT amusement, this is beyond stuff that can be tolerated.

Ubi-Bumble
10-28-2019, 04:08 PM
...it feels like one. With the ordinary 300 Rifttickets for 3 days it is not possible to get the girl from Grenada. I bought another 3xH1 and 1xH2 Helix credits plus invested all Rifttickets from the extra challenge. All in all more than 1200 Rift tickets, 25€ in Cash and instead of my last 1-2 missing DNA tokens I ended up with nothing but two stupid codex books, I will take this case to German Consumer Watch Authority. Games like this should have real chances EVEN if real money is used. This is unacceptable. Games who rely on such policy should be pulled from the store.

Really UBI, this is NOT amusement, this is beyond stuff that can be tolerated.

The only way to get two Codex books as a reward is if you came in 126th-150th place (out of 150). If you spent 1200 Rift Tokens, you must have been in a very competitive bracket against other players that spent more Rift Tokens than you and/or had better-equipped/leveled sync Bonus Heroes. Kinslayer will be back, and you will be able to try again for her DNA Fragments as well as in various other places in the game. If you want to unlock Najma DNA Fragments in an Event or Featured Hero Cube, you can tap the information button (the hexagonal i) to see your chances.

Hope this helps!

AyumiToshiko
10-29-2019, 03:22 AM
You did not answer the question / it is impossible to get her without spending tons of money. And even when tons of money are spent it was not possible to gain rhe two missing DNA fragments. I lost money, time and effort. These kind of gameplay are not within tolerance by consumer watch. The game will be reported as such.

Ima-Smakya
11-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Also keep in mind that we are STILL competing against Grand Master players in the horrible tier system, no matter what tier you are able to accomplish!

darkwizard3141
11-06-2019, 11:07 PM
@AyumiToshiko I think the fault lies within you here. The leaderboard is always visible and you should always try to stay in the tier of which the rewards you want. Also, everyone knows at this point that if you can't whale your way out, then just have some patience and join a bit later into a less competitive bracket. It was your money; so your choice. You willingly gave it to Ubisoft. I would recommend that you learn from this lesson, learn about the brackets a bit more and spend your money more wisely.