PDA

View Full Version : Tier 5 weapons and armor gaps

capkris
10-27-2019, 09:00 PM
So now that I've maxed out and leveled heroes like Maximo, I find that he is seriously handicapped to even reach Master level and it would take several millions in coin to get him even to master level for the Stealthy Operations event because there is no tier 5 weapon nor armor he can equip. So, that leads to the fact that doing the event in master or grandmaster level will require using characters that don't have a bonus. The game is seriously limited due to this at the moment, so do the Product Management and Development teams plan on making an update that will allow us to craft tier 5 weapons for the heroes that have a bonus in the events?

Ubi-Bumble
10-28-2019, 03:33 PM
So now that I've maxed out and leveled heroes like Maximo, I find that he is seriously handicapped to even reach Master level and it would take several millions in coin to get him even to master level for the Stealthy Operations event because there is no tier 5 weapon nor armor he can equip. So, that leads to the fact that doing the event in master or grandmaster level will require using characters that don't have a bonus. The game is seriously limited due to this at the moment, so do the Product Management and Development teams plan on making an update that will allow us to craft tier 5 weapons for the heroes that have a bonus in the events?

Yes! Eventually, all Heroes should have an applicable T5 Weapon, Armor, and Accessory (although not all in a single update).

ljx905
11-22-2019, 07:26 AM
Yes! Eventually, all Heroes should have an applicable T5 Weapon, Armor, and Accessory (although not all in a single update).

Will Yusuf get his 5☆ armor soom?

StuntmanDan84
11-23-2019, 02:24 AM
In my opinion the priority should be legendary, epic, rare, common but also sorted by the amount of missing items. I would also discard any hero that can get a Myrmidon spear etc as these are rarer than tier 5 items. And finally focus on heroes that are required in helix rift events. And I think missing weapons and armour should be priority over accessories.

So a few I’d like to see near the top would be Ishak, Rodrigo, Bartolome, Kensa

Ima_Smakya
11-23-2019, 03:34 AM
This seems to be a different team for Acre. I wonder if they're randomizing the helix toons now...
But I do agree with weapons and gear coming first. Myrm seems to be a placeholder, and is worthless until T5 stats.

It would be nice if the accessories had ability boosts like the other slots too.

StuntmanDan84
11-23-2019, 05:29 PM
Some accessories do add abilities. For example the Freerunner boots.

Ima_Smakya
11-24-2019, 05:33 AM
Sorry, I meant HQ abilities. I deleted that part in editing and forgot to re-type lol

Stabby.McStab
11-28-2019, 12:34 AM
Any chance you could give us myrmidon or xiphos items instead of pointless swords and armor I could easily make myself? Certain helix rift rewards are such a letdown.

Or at the very least let us buy them with database credits.