PDA

View Full Version : Easy to spot

astf17
10-26-2019, 03:06 AM
Recently started playing PvP on this game, and have a question.

Playing on PS4, laying in the grass behind an object in an out of the way location, haven't been marked, haven't even fired a shot to give away where I am and there are no drones in the sky.

Someone from the opposing team walks up behind me and kills me.

Apart from being crap at PvP am I missing something?

ITK5
10-26-2019, 11:29 PM
Even though you didnt get mark..team mates will ping locations instead of marking you, we do it all the time.
Add me to PS4 and well squad up, the PVP is always better with at least 2 in a squad, very unforgiving for solo play.

ST7A Bad Karma
10-29-2019, 02:39 AM
Unlike Wildlands where vegetation and concealment was persistent and abundant, the grass and vegetation in Breakpoint do NOT render past a certain distance.

If you have any doubt hope in some foliage then pull out your drone when playing the campaign. Rotate the drone around to face they location where you are hiding, starting moving the drone away from your location and watch the vegetation vanish. You appear to be laying on a golf course, lol. GG Ubisoft.

MaxxieForce
10-29-2019, 01:09 PM
Unlike Wildlands where vegetation and concealment was persistent and abundant, the grass and vegetation in Breakpoint do NOT render past a certain distance.

If you have any doubt hope in some foliage then pull out your drone when playing the campaign. Rotate the drone around to face they location where you are hiding, starting moving the drone away from your location and watch the vegetation vanish. You appear to be laying on a golf course, lol. GG Ubisoft.

Zero thought was put into this while designing a PvP mode and many other aspects but that's a whole other discussion. Hasn't this been a problem in games since at least a decade ago? Such a major oversight.