PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on PF install

blairgowrie
10-29-2004, 04:40 PM
Every Saturday night I fly on-line (private server) with buddies in the US and Canada. Some of us have PF now and some of us don't. I have it.

What I would like to know is, can I install PF and still be able to fly AEP if some of the other guys don't have PF yet? Or should I just leave PF in the box? I understand I can install PF on a stand alone basis but is this a wise thing to do. I am patient and can wait if that's the best option.

Comments appreciated.

blairgowrie
10-29-2004, 04:40 PM
Every Saturday night I fly on-line (private server) with buddies in the US and Canada. Some of us have PF now and some of us don't. I have it.

What I would like to know is, can I install PF and still be able to fly AEP if some of the other guys don't have PF yet? Or should I just leave PF in the box? I understand I can install PF on a stand alone basis but is this a wise thing to do. I am patient and can wait if that's the best option.

Comments appreciated.

JG52Uther
10-29-2004, 04:47 PM
The popular thing to do is make a copy of FB/AEP,and then install PF over the original.You can then play either version.Or you can install PF as a standalone for now and carry on with FB/AEP.FB+AEP is not compatible with FB+AEP+PF online.

blairgowrie
10-29-2004, 05:12 PM
Thanks JG52Uther. That's what I will do.