PDA

View Full Version : UBI please fix mnk on console

QuinnDAbro
10-21-2019, 10:39 AM
We got promised that you guys would do something about it last year and it's gotten to the point where I can't make it out of plat because I'm being bullied by a bunch of greasy cheaters. I hate the fact that people think it's alright to do this, I can guarantee there are 10 or less controller people in champion on ps4. It's absolutely horrendous knowing that I am limited to the plat rank because my toggles can't compete with the accuracy or a mouse. Ik all of this sounds toxic as hell but I can no longer play ranked because of this, and I understand the ddosing problem just got fixed which is amazing but please please please try to cure on the mnk plague on console.

D4NW0LF
10-21-2019, 10:47 AM
I'll be honest. It's really not a simple solution at all since it's hardware being plugged into the console for mouse and keyboards to work. Technically it's not even a Siege issue but they've stated in the past they'll try and work out a solution.

This is something that is only going to become more and more popular on consoles, especially in FPS games to.

Robert2010126
10-21-2019, 03:37 PM
I think next gen it'll be even worse. I think it's time to learn the MnK rather than expect a solution.

Nick Witucki
10-21-2019, 05:08 PM
I think next gen it'll be even worse. I think it's time to learn the MnK rather than expect a solution.

If you don't play ranked the problem isn't quite as bad. If MS and Sony make it a priority they can do something about it. Probably best to offer native support and then have players queue based on input device. Then get Xim and the rest shut down because their product no longer serves any legitimate purpose.

croken717
10-21-2019, 05:54 PM
If Xim still works on next gen consoles, Sony/Microsoft can kiss me goodbye. I won't spend my money on multiple consoles like I did this gen, only to get screwed-over by filthy cheaters.

Montyfresh36
10-21-2019, 09:50 PM
Lets me honest with ourselves. MnK will NEVER be fixed with siege. Just accept it. It sucks yes, no doubt but Sony / Ubi will do nothing about it.