PDA

View Full Version : Ghost War Missions

shotgunbutcher
10-21-2019, 12:03 AM
Is there any order as to what mission unlocks after you complete one, or are they random?

I want to unlock the aviator glasses but it seems like the grind to get to the Malware Threat mission could take really long time to finally unlock.

A system to skip missions to open different ones would be preferred and not make it feel like such a task.

P-A-F-G
10-21-2019, 08:27 AM
I think there is some progression. As some of them are 'Complete X Set of missions'. And if you had all of those missions on your screen you would be stuck of none of the missions needed to complete it were present.

Suggestion: Tweak the Missions so it tells us about 12 or however many. But allow us to complete missions out of order.

For example, Malware Threat and the Elite Sniper, if you happen to shoot down three drones in a round (kind of rare that 3 drones are put up unless you are playing a whole team) then you should unlock it. Maybe they can limit some of them slightly that you atleast have to complete 'Mark X enemies' before it asks you to 'Mark X enemies' with a drone. Etc.

Just so you are not ticking off like 4 missions with one action.

VDG_MYX
10-21-2019, 01:41 PM
Anyone knows how to unlock Sacrifice perk in Ghost War? I've done 25 GW missions already. It only requires 8 right? TIA. My hunter achievement is 0/8. Dunno where to get that.. or what to do right.