PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Assassin's Creed 1 remake please

AutumnBriarwolf
10-20-2019, 11:40 PM
With every other main series game having had a remaster in the past, it is hard not to realize that the first game (and Altair in general) has gotten little to no love from Ubisoft. Remaking the first game in the current gen or Unity/Syndicate engine would be a guaranteed sale for so many fans of the series. Why has this game gone untouched since release but Liberation has had three releases and every other game has been optimized or remastered? The brief and altered-from-the-original bits in Revelations were a lackluster effort, especially since it was a selling point for that title. Give Altair some love, Ubisoft.

Sam_Boo26
10-21-2019, 01:07 PM
I would also take an AC1 remake. It wasn't my first game in the series but I went back to it later because I wanted to play all of them, and the gameplay didn't age well and it's also really, really repetitive (three cities with three regions in each, then to find your targets you always have to do the same kind of missions, etc.), but the story was really great, so a remake could be really interesting.

AnimusLover
10-22-2019, 07:23 PM
I have a feeling a remaster is in the works.

cykhor2015
10-23-2019, 09:17 AM
not just only remaster. Please add on subtitle and chinese langueage too please..

Sam_Boo26
10-23-2019, 01:07 PM
I don't think only a remaster would work either. Like I said, the gameplay is terrible nowadays. All the other AC games are still fine, but AC1 isn't. Not just because of the gameplay but also because it is really repetitive. It's a shame because the story is great.

AutumnBriarwolf
10-23-2019, 11:13 PM
I would love it if they completely remade it from the ground up with new areas and updated controls and the mechanics that have been improved since it came out. Jerusalem in 1:1 scale and HD would be glorious plus a more vibrant hub world. Would just have to get Nolan North back and the non-Adam Sandler Desmond face.