PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer needs to be updated...

FlarePrince
01-07-2011, 06:25 PM
I've been playing with friends online for some time now and I have seen many things that should be fixed.
1. If you press B to stun FIRST you should get the stun, not be killed because the player pressed X 3 seconds later.
2. Too many times I have been shot with a gun through an entire house, I have seen this as the camera zooms in from your dead body to the killers body.
3. I understand an assassin could leap to kill you, but I don't think it's possible to leap up a whole flight of stairs the size of a hay bale stack.

There are many more things that need to be fixed but starting with this would be nice. Thanks in advance!

obliviondoll
01-07-2011, 06:37 PM
2 I haven't seen myself once yet, and usually can be attributed to lag or bad camera angles. Had you been jumping off the building at the time - they probably shot you mid-air, or before you jumped, if you did. I've also seen the camera pan through a building to get to a guy who was clearly actually firing from beside it, not behind it.

1 and 3 have been done to death already.

Learn how to use stun (there are threads about it already) and you won't have this problem.

3 is lag, and slightly inconsistent assassination range because of lag.

FireTempest00
01-07-2011, 07:08 PM
1. If you press B to stun FIRST you should get the stun, not be killed because the player pressed X 3 seconds later.
Assassination will always take priority unless they got within stun range and you stun them. Lag will also be an issue.

2. Too many times I have been shot with a gun through an entire house, I have seen this as the camera zooms in from your dead body to the killers body.
That was lag dude. The gun can't shoot through the walls.

3. I understand an assassin could leap to kill you, but I don't think it's possible to leap up a whole flight of stairs the size of a hay bale stack.
If they can see the kill command you will die. The stairs you were on probably treated you like a aerobic kill or it was lag.

Check Italics

FlarePrince
01-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
2 I haven't seen myself once yet, and usually can be attributed to lag or bad camera angles. Had you been jumping off the building at the time - they probably shot you mid-air, or before you jumped, if you did. I've also seen the camera pan through a building to get to a guy who was clearly actually firing from beside it, not behind it.

I would agree with you if I had been in mid-jump, but it was always while I ran around the corner of a building.

obliviondoll
01-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by FlarePrince:
I would agree with you if I had been in mid-jump, but it was always while I ran around the corner of a building.
So they shot before you rounded the corner, lag makes it look like they shot you after you made it to safety.

It's still obviously lag.