PDA

View Full Version : New Update - Halloween Heat!

CaptainWeelie
10-18-2019, 10:47 PM
https://frontieronlinecontent.s3.amazonaws.com/community/KeyArt_UPD56.png

Howdy y’all!

It’s time for tricks & treats again!

Count Dracuul is back in the Frontier for another grand Halloween Party!

Find all of Dracuul’s scattered Pumpkins to win 6 new tracks in the Frontier!

Count Dracuul rises again…

The lord of Darkness has risen from his yearlong slumber!
This time he’s organized a competition, you’ve got to find maximum Pumpkins in the frontier to get an invite!

How do I collect Pumpkins?

You are given 5 tracks every few hours to hunt for Pumpkins, and one of those tracks is guaranteed to have a hidden Pumpkin on it.

You are rewarded with track pieces for brand-new tracks after finding a certain number of Pumpkins, over the course of the event!

Pumpkins can be collected even after you crash and some of them are in extremely crafty locations. Keep your eyes peeled to avoid missing out!

Additionally, you may get bonus Pumpkins on the Loot Wheel immediately after collecting Pumpkins on the tracks and they’ll be added to your stockpile!

More Pumpkins equal more track pieces, go get ‘em!

Pssst … Get a Hint!

In case you're having a hard time finding Pumpkins on these tracks, you can purchase hints (for 15 gems each), which reveal tracks that definitely do not contain any Pumpkins.
You may purchase up to 4 hints per hunt. It doesn’t get any easier than this!

The Pumpkin Leaderboard

Check out how many pumpkins have been collected by the Riders in the Frontier on the Pumpkin Leaderboard!

You’ll be able to see your rank on the Pumpkin Leaderboard, and the top 5% of the riders will get‘Alpine’ – a challenging new track!

The Rewards!

- 5 New Tracks!
- 2 Classic Outfits – The Deputy, The Speedrunner
- 2 Classic paintjobs – Mantis ‘Pumpkin King’ Paintjob, Berserker ‘Dark Magic’ Paintjob
- 1 Exclusive track for the Top 5% in the overall event

What else is new?

- The monstrous new ‘Dr. Cuul’outfit!
- The brand new ‘Opera’ Paintjob for Phantom!

[Event starts on 19th October 2019, 09:00 AM UTC/GMT]

AviGatio
10-19-2019, 11:07 AM
Hello everyone and excuse my Mimimi... but am i the only one with a messed up Halloween Heat Leaderboard?
Within the first hour there were already 82.000 Players. 3/4 of them have already 1000 - 803.000 Pumpkins and i ask myself with my 2 Pumpkins how the hell am i supposed to challenge them?
Am i doing something wrong?

TIAN102
10-19-2019, 11:11 AM
I thought this game isnt pay to win, how does redlix expect is to find 350 pumkins with 6 hour intervals??

Thats an average of 4 pumkins a day even is you double that with 80 gems a day youl stil only get 192 at the cost of 1920 gems

Ridiculous...

Sabreman64
10-19-2019, 11:16 AM
Yes, AviGatio, I noticed that too. My friend on the leaderboard has 36,939 pumpkins. How is this possible? I have only one pumpkin.

In any case, I think this event has bugs. When I found the pumpkin (on a really frustrating track with snowballs), on the first two or three occasions of touching the pumpkin, I was sent back to the beginning of the track. The collection had not registered - when I got back to where I had "collected" the pumpkin, it was still there. It was only on the fourth attempt at this track that I was able to get the collection of the pumpkin to register and then go on to complete the track.

Razkar_
10-19-2019, 11:26 AM
Yes i totally agree
These kind of « spend gems » event start to be boring ... there is no challenge and you don’t need skill
Just spend you gem to get more race to win 1 pumpkin ... or spend more on the cheated lootwheel
Moreover if you pay the « event bundle » you don’t even get a way to have more pumpkin... just 3 race to look at instead of 5
After waiting 6hrs ... i guess i prefer enjoy searching a little!

TIAN102
10-19-2019, 11:29 AM
Is this event i joke??
Theres no way to be competitive in this event at all.

Especially when youve Finnished all main missions and events are all thats left to play except for the bunker

TIAN102
10-19-2019, 11:30 AM
Please guys fix these bugs asap
Time is running out

ScottUbiAccount
10-19-2019, 11:33 AM
This event is a disaster.

The glitched leaderboards (FYI: caused by the fan points from the Crash and Sunburn event not being cleared) and the wildly unrealistic pumpkin goals should leave those who developed this event feeling at least a little bit ashamed of themselves.

TIAN102
10-19-2019, 11:36 AM
Thanks Razkar

I totally agree with you on this one, i feel that they should atleast ad new main missions if this is road the events are taking us.

What nice short and sweet skill games like in fusion aswell as rising, this will boost everyones skills and thus make the game way more competitive.

Also
TF-Zoork.roomP
is cheating hardcore in the bunker can someone follow up on thus im sorry but 10 sec with the armadillo on three brigdes is super impossible

AviGatio
10-19-2019, 11:51 AM
So if its a Glich from the Crash and Sunburn Event thousands of Players just go ingame and claim ALL the rewards. How do they want to fix it ? Take away the Rewards from those Players? Just give everyone all Rewards (don´t think so...) its truly a Disaster...
I was in top 20 in the CaS event but started with 0 Pumpkins don´t know if i should be glad or mad couse the glich doesnt affect me.

THE_FISH_EBR
10-19-2019, 11:54 AM
This event is a joke, I did some math and realized it takes 5280 diamonds to complete this event.

kamilus26
10-19-2019, 12:07 PM
GG RedLynx/Ubi, this event really strengthened my thoughts about quitting the game. And if the math done by THE_FISH_EBR is correct, I... no, I can't write my opinion her, bacause average man can collect only 72 'sure' pumpkins per day (24 days * 3 pumpkins i.e. 7 AM, 1.30 PM, 8 PM). And you want us to get 360...

frullatore98
10-19-2019, 12:09 PM
I thought i was the only one, so let me understand for the last prize i need 360 pumpkins, we have a pumpkin every 6 hours for 24 days so if i don’t sleep for the entire month i can get 96 pumpkins, a third of the number i need, so it is like a big joke, you can’t get everything, but obviously you can pay something to get more, ahahahah.
RIDICULOUS, you game is dying and the only thing you do is put an event where to claim prize i have to pay, are you like ****ing kidding me?
I don’t undestand, unbelievable and i still don’t have the map the game missed to give me in the event before, i’m fed up.
Please think about it, because i think you aren’t understanding that this is a problem.

TIAN102
10-19-2019, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys
I love everyone supporting this thread

Lets hope they sort iz out asap

Dz-Trialswave
10-19-2019, 12:30 PM
I think Redlynx will release another update to fix the leaderboard,at first when i saw people getting thousands of pumpkins i thought i got a late event,then i figured it out it's a bug ...as always
Trials Frontier was always pay to win especially that tricked loot wheel
Be patient guys :)

THE_FISH_EBR
10-19-2019, 12:33 PM
You're just going to ignore the fact that if you want all the tracks in the event, you have to dish out $100? RedLynx messed up big time, stop defending them. This is why RedLynx won't change, people just eat everything they say up

Dz-Trialswave
10-19-2019, 12:42 PM
Im not defending anyone,i just said they may release an update to fix that bug,and reminded that redlynx was always a pay to win at some parts,it's a nice game i supported redlynx i bought many things on trials frontier and fusion,rising,evolution and HD...i know they push the limits sometimes but don't forget they have a job and families to feed...well nevermind.

AviGatio
10-19-2019, 01:16 PM
I´ve supported TF with more than 100$ already and i don´t care it is such a good and stunning game wich keeps me busy for months if i have time left. Some players for years.
But this right now is beyond imagination...

First: If the reset Timer goes down the diamond Value should too like: 5H->17 Gems 4H->14 Gems 3H-> 11 Gems and so on....

Second: Where are the Booster? I dont mind spending 100-200 gems for this Event but you lean way too far outside the Window Redlinx.
One 24H Doublepumpkin Booster for 30 Gems
And a 24H Timer Reset to 1H duration Booster for 30-45 gems would have made a big difference.

Of course there are always a few Players who spend dozens of gems to be on top but only a few redlinx a FEW ...
To those peaople who desined this event you have to reach a bigger mass and that is definitly NOT how you do it!

LightningRurik
10-19-2019, 01:42 PM
If anyone wants to know what the event is like, here you go. My very first race. Burned all my diamonds on hints because it's incredibly hidden in one track. An hour later, still can't find it.

If there was a new game player they'd see this and just want to stop playing the game altogether.

https://youtu.be/B9Re0ujWKpg

[edit] It took over a dozen attempts before it was found under that single barrel that boosts you up. Yup, that's what to expect from this event.

potamochere
10-19-2019, 01:43 PM
We can't do it , it's impossible! If no change, good bye trials frontier!

Sabreman64
10-19-2019, 01:53 PM
I've just checked the leaderboards and my friend's pumpkin total has dropped from over 36,000 to 1. But the person at the top of the leaderboard has 1,044,358,371 pumpkins! Come on, there are some serious bugs and glitches there for anyone to have that number of pumpkins. The next person on the leaderboard has over 800,000 pumpkins. :confused:

Overall, Trials Frontier is a good game, but I wish that Ubisoft had not made it "free to play". They should have made it like all the other console Trials games - you pay to download the game initially, and after that there are no microtransactions, or gems or fuel or any of that nonsense. I also dislike the fact that if you miss a track from an event then you will almost certainly not get a chance to unlock that track again. I started playing Trials Frontier earlier this year, and so there are probably quite a few tracks I have missed and will never get a chance to play.

moofecker
10-19-2019, 02:33 PM
the leaderboard is completely screwed - that is obvious to anyone looking at it

beyond that, the mechanics of this event are nothing like any of teh previous events, you could use a few gems on boosters or speeding up timers and make some real progress, nothinbg like that here

done 3 rounds, ended up with 3/360 pumpkins and spent 40 gems - that is just plain daylight robbery

kamilus26
10-19-2019, 02:44 PM
Almost every TF event was more or less pay to win but, to be fair, I didn't mind spending 100 or 200 gems to get all the tracks, because it wasn't that much after all. But now? Few thousand gems to get every track? Are you out of your mind?

@CaptainWeelie
@Ubi-JollyCharly

Please respond to this topic and confirm, that requirements are not a mistake, so me (and probably some other players) can finally uninstall this game.

TIAN102
10-19-2019, 03:11 PM
I agree with you 100%

I dont mind spending a bit money but spending the amount of an a-grade console game on one event in a mobile game is utterly ridiculous...

DMac3221
10-19-2019, 04:36 PM
Hypothetical conversation at RL;

Employee #1: Hey, that Crash and Sunburn event was a real bust. We made it so easy that all the riders were able to get all the tracks without using any gems or spending any real money.

Employee #2: Yeah, we blew it on that one. The boss is gonna kill us for putting time and resources into an event with zero payback.

Employee #1: We better come up with another event quick before we get fired.

Employee #2: Great idea. Let’s make it a lot harder so we can make up those gems/dollars we lost on Crash and Sunburn.

Employee #1: Why stop there? Lets really crank it up and see if we can get them to unload thousands of gems on just a single event.

Employee #2: Naahhh, that’ll never work. They’ll all complain on the forum and threaten to quit the game again.

Employee #1: Sure it’ll work. They always threaten to quit but we’ve got ‘em hooked so they can’t. And if we bump the cost up about 10 times what we’d normally do, we only need 10% of them to actually pay it. We can’t lose.

Employee #2: I guess you’re right. We’ll rake in so much dough we won’t know where to put it all. The boss will probably give us a big bonus!

Employee #1: Now you’re talkin’! Whew, all this brainstorming has really worked me over. Let’s bail and go get some lunch.

Sabreman64
10-19-2019, 06:21 PM
Is each set of five tracks the same for every player, or does the game pick a track containing a pumpkin plus four tracks at random without a pumpkin? I'm stuck at my current set of tracks. I can't find which track contains the pumpkin. I've got Acid Bath, Ray of Deception, Rowdy Roofing, The Tanktops and Midnight Brewery. Has anyone found a pumpkin in one of these tracks? (I know I can narrow it down to one track by spending 60 gems, but I'm blowed if I'm going to waste hundreds of gems on this annoying event.)

Dz-Trialswave
10-19-2019, 06:58 PM
Rowdy Roofing after a metal ramp not far from the last checkpoint
In the tanktops too near the leaning big orange barrel

Sabreman64
10-19-2019, 07:15 PM
Thanks, but I found it. It was on Midnight Brewery and I completely missed it earlier. I'm guessing the track that contains the pumpkin is chosen at random. When I played The Tanktops a bit earlier I searched everywhere in the track and no pumpkin. So if one player finds a pumpkin on a certain track it's no guarantee that that track will contain a pumpkin for every other player.

EDIT: By the way, 96 pumpkins is not the maximum number of pumpkins you can find without spending gems to speed up the timer. You need to take into account the time taken to play the tracks to find all the pumpkins. In theory, the maximum number of pumpkins possible without speeding up the timer would be either 94 or 95. That would still leave you 265 or 266 short of the 360 required to unlock everything. You'd need to spend at least 5,300 gems to speed up the timer. It depends on how many gems you currently have, but 5,800 gems in the shop costs £80.99.

Incidentally, 94 or 95 unlocks only two tracks, Dolomite and Township. Dolomite unlocks at 16 pumpkins and Township at 54.The next track to be unlocked is Abandoned Colony at 113.

xitooner
10-19-2019, 08:38 PM
You'd need to spend at least 5,300 gems to speed up the timer

Speeding up the timer isnt the best way to use your gems to make pumpkins in this event; its spending them on the loot wheel; where you can get entries for (I think) 3/6/12 pumpkins. I base those numbers on past similar events; as slow as the timer is on this event, I havent gotten a chance to see them all... Using the 20 gems on that instead of the timer will get you multiple chances to make a lot more pumpkins.

Not seeing slots on the wheel? Maybe you arent doing good enough. So far I have found that if you get silver or better, you will see pumpkins on the loot wheel. So far this has worked for me....
1) fall in every crack/crevice.. do whatever you have to to find that pumpkin; then DONT finish the track.
2) Restart and make a decent run (no faults, reasonably fast). Fault to get the pumpkin if you have to; you can always get silver with at least one fault. Make too many faults? then dont finish the track... instead restart again.
3) spend your gems on the loot wheel and wait 6 hours.

Average 15 pumpkins a day to make the goal (pretty easy to do when you hit a 12-pumpkins slot). If you feel you are falling behind that average; then (and only then) is it time to consider spending gems to speed up the timer.

You WILL spend gems... RL really is forcing you to use a lot for this event. But you CAN make it, and for a lot less than 5300 gems.

dave.laban
10-19-2019, 10:02 PM
This event is so bad I've uploaded my first ever YouTube video.

https://youtu.be/vTUx6KnILMw

Has anyone managed to actually get the pumpkin on Hanging Gardens? Even when I finally managed to land vertically after the explosion I didn't manage to fall off on to it.

Dz-Trialswave
10-19-2019, 10:14 PM
Go to the next checkpoint trigger it,then go back and lean back hit the exploding barrel with your head ,make sure you don't fly too high

justinman114
10-20-2019, 12:04 AM
This is a carbon copy of every "search for the item" event they have ever done. Assuming they fix the bugs, it will not take 5000+ gems to complete. All you have to do is make sure to try and get a medal so pumpkins show up on the wheel after you find it, and use gems to respin to collect them. The event also gives you some gems along the way. Trust me, it will not be nearly as bad as it seems.

That said, it's bad right now and it needs a fixin', but it's the weekend so RL is not in the office.

Simpledots
10-20-2019, 03:02 AM
Yeah, I agree with everyone else who’s posted on this Halloween Heat event. It’s impossible to get all the pumpkins needed for any of the rewards. I have 5 pumpkins after playing all day w/o skipping the timer. There’s no point to skip the timer for 20 gems to only get one pumpkin, that’s just ridiculous...

I see people with thousands, so assuming that’s bugs or whatever, but also see some with 50-300, is that real? If so, how was that possible or am I the only one getting one pumpkin every 6 hours?

Lasdevel
10-20-2019, 05:25 AM
No I can’t seem to find any pumpkins at all neither can my son.

Lasdevel
10-20-2019, 05:27 AM
I’ve played all day and still not one pumpkin this needs to be fixed

aghate22
10-20-2019, 09:01 AM
It is difficult to get a medal. One will have to grind the track endlessly. It is not like the tracks that I have played are easy where you can speed run once collecting the pumpkin.

Say, tracks like Snowball Surprise and Rampant Ramps are frustrating examples. The pumpkin on Rampant Ramps was a tough catch with numerous attempts. Not necessary that a medal will be guaranteed.

It is a tough event and is a joke. I do not agree that it is achievable. Events are supposed to be fun and not about spending too many gems and real cash.

AviGatio
10-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Jees is it so hard to put some Pumpkins on a normal Track like Tanktops or The Stacks or somethin...?
Maybe some Pumpkins where you need a high or a long jump without a crash would be nice.

These Tracks are really tough for normal Players i bearly manage to get Silver on a Track after collecting the Pumpkin.
As far i got few times 2 extra Pumpkins on a Tier 2 Track and 6 extra Pumpkins on a Tier 3 Track.

Did anyone manage to get more than 6 Pumpkins on a lootwheel?
And does the amount depend on the Tirer of a Track?

Would be nice to know

EDIT: 12 Pumpkins on the Lootwheel confirmed

kamilus26
10-20-2019, 10:13 AM
Getting pumpkins on Loot Whell isn't that easy as everyone could think it is, because not everytime they're on the wheel, even with gold or platinum medal.

bp7714
10-20-2019, 10:31 AM
I have yet to get pumpkins on the loot wheel. The tracks I have been getting are some of the more difficult, with pumpkins hidden in crazy spots. Very hard to get a medal. Developers went overboard on this one. Have been playing for 5 years, worst event I have seen.

waGGnanb
10-20-2019, 12:30 PM
I have yet have any pumpkins on the loot wheel As well and I even completed on course with a platinum, no-fault run. SMH

dave.laban
10-20-2019, 12:47 PM
Go to the next checkpoint trigger it,then go back and lean back hit the exploding barrel with your head ,make sure you don't fly too high
Finally managed it on a 47-reset run, so of course no pumpkins on the loot wheel at the end. Joy of joys.

B4rrel1
10-20-2019, 04:42 PM
The leader board bbt 1 is now almost 280K???
What a joke Trials Frontier!

https://frontieronlinecontent.s3.amazonaws.com/community/KeyArt_UPD56.png

Howdy y’all!

It’s time for tricks & treats again!

Count Dracuul is back in the Frontier for another grand Halloween Party!

Find all of Dracuul’s scattered Pumpkins to win 6 new tracks in the Frontier!

Count Dracuul rises again…

The lord of Darkness has risen from his yearlong slumber!
This time he’s organized a competition, you’ve got to find maximum Pumpkins in the frontier to get an invite!

How do I collect Pumpkins?

You are given 5 tracks every few hours to hunt for Pumpkins, and one of those tracks is guaranteed to have a hidden Pumpkin on it.

You are rewarded with track pieces for brand-new tracks after finding a certain number of Pumpkins, over the course of the event!

Pumpkins can be collected even after you crash and some of them are in extremely crafty locations. Keep your eyes peeled to avoid missing out!

Additionally, you may get bonus Pumpkins on the Loot Wheel immediately after collecting Pumpkins on the tracks and they’ll be added to your stockpile!

More Pumpkins equal more track pieces, go get ‘em!

Pssst … Get a Hint!

In case you're having a hard time finding Pumpkins on these tracks, you can purchase hints (for 15 gems each), which reveal tracks that definitely do not contain any Pumpkins.
You may purchase up to 4 hints per hunt. It doesn’t get any easier than this!

The Pumpkin Leaderboard

Check out how many pumpkins have been collected by the Riders in the Frontier on the Pumpkin Leaderboard!

You’ll be able to see your rank on the Pumpkin Leaderboard, and the top 5% of the riders will get‘Alpine’ – a challenging new track!

The Rewards!

- 5 New Tracks!
- 2 Classic Outfits – The Deputy, The Speedrunner
- 2 Classic paintjobs – Mantis ‘Pumpkin King’ Paintjob, Berserker ‘Dark Magic’ Paintjob
- 1 Exclusive track for the Top 5% in the overall event

What else is new?

- The monstrous new ‘Dr. Cuul’outfit!
- The brand new ‘Opera’ Paintjob for Phantom!

[Event starts on 19th October 2019, 09:00 AM UTC/GMT]

Sabreman64
10-20-2019, 07:09 PM
Wow. The pumpkin in The Tanktops is in a really awkward position. It's in the section where you climb the three inclined sections of yellow girders. You have to fall through the small gap between the third inclined girder and the vertical girder. It's very tricky as you have to do a forward flip at the top of the incline and hope that the bike doesn't obstruct the gap so that you fall through and collect the pumpkin.

After probably a couple of dozen attempts, I was able to collect the pumpkin and went on to complete The Tanktops with a silver medal. (I think gold is impossible when collecting this pumpkin. I went back to The Tanktops afterwards and did my best run with one deliberate fault - I received silver.) On the wheel I finally got some extra pumpkins - only two, but still, it was something.

Bobbyboil
10-20-2019, 10:02 PM
Peak route? Where is it? I know it's in the track, I've fallen in every crack, still can't find it

THE_FISH_EBR
10-20-2019, 11:46 PM
it's located after the big jump near the beginning, you have to go under that wheel platform thing.

guest-q92GvADg
10-21-2019, 12:30 AM
Thanx RL for this ****ty event. Most of tracks is impossible to have silver medal and no additional on the loot wheel. Wtf are you doing ?! Debug this quickly or good bye...

Un-Speed
10-21-2019, 04:40 AM
To The_Fish_EBR why do you bother to act like a legit player ? You act like this event is hard for you ? People who go to bonxy knows you are a cheater you had thousands of gems and ofc you spent them .but you can cheat resources again & again so stop your comedy

Un-Speed
10-21-2019, 04:44 AM
UserLame-tfg and Dutscher-De are resources cheaters as well
This game is full of resources cheaters so stop crying like babies all of ya!

Un-Speed
10-21-2019, 04:54 AM
By the way RU-Exselsis is a speedhacker he is using a modded version made by his friend a known russian modder alexander
This Exselsis joined the game few months ago but somehow he got all tracks and all bikes maxed out and he does some crazy shortcuts
On Dolomite his timesaver can't be done even with crazy slide
Go race his ghost on Dolomite his starting with bandito proves he uses a speedhack he starts his race with a wheelie
On bandito you must lean forward then back to do a wheelie starting

THE_FISH_EBR
10-21-2019, 11:02 AM
To The_Fish_EBR why do you bother to act like a legit player ? You act like this event is hard for you ? People who go to bonxy knows you are a cheater you had thousands of gems and ofc you spent them .but you can cheat resources again & again so stop your comedy

Look bro, if you want to talk about that stuff. Come and message me privately.

THE_FISH_EBR
10-21-2019, 11:04 AM
By the way RU-Exselsis is a speedhacker he is using a modded version made by his friend a known russian modder alexander
This Exselsis joined the game few months ago but somehow he got all tracks and all bikes maxed out and he does some crazy shortcuts
On Dolomite his timesaver can't be done even with crazy slide
Go race his ghost on Dolomite his starting with bandito proves he uses a speedhack he starts his race with a wheelie
On bandito you must lean forward then back to do a wheelie starting

He leans forward and then leans back, which lets him perform a wheelie. Stop hating on people just because you're not as good.

negodyaeff
10-21-2019, 01:06 PM
By the way Un-Speed is banned cheater, who talks nonsense without any proofs.
http://trials.bonxy.net/8af915c3-154a-472a-8b25-d9543472a074-2
I don't know who RU-Exselsis is, he uses anonymous account in the VK. I talked with him couple of times, and all he asked was UltraLight mod that many people use. And it available right now for everyone.

Un-Speed
10-21-2019, 02:47 PM
He leans forward and then leans back, which lets him perform a wheelie. Stop hating on people just because you're not as good.

You are a cheater.you can cheat resources whenever you want.your account is new but you have almost all tracks.you probably unlocked tracks.and Ru-exelsis is a speedhacker i dare everyone to beat his starts he leans too fast.no regular bandito can do that.deal with it

Un-Speed
10-21-2019, 02:51 PM
By the way Un-Speed is banned cheater, who talks nonsense without any proofs.
http://trials.bonxy.net/8af915c3-154a-472a-8b25-d9543472a074-2
I don't know who RU-Exselsis is, he uses anonymous account in the VK. I talked with him couple of times, and all he asked was UltraLight mod that many people use. And it available right now for everyone.
I cheated im banned since 2016 i don t hide it.sizov soset is your account right ? Or friend account ? Sizov soset told me once you know speedhack mod and only speedhackers left are tf maks2007 and ru-exelsis both russians on vk and both know you.

Un-Speed
10-21-2019, 03:16 PM
And for god sake can someone flags Somnic as a cheater???? His android Bonxy profile has 186k diamonds

negodyaeff
10-21-2019, 04:49 PM
sizov soset is your account right ?
Are you emm... not very clever person? Try to translate it from Russian *facepalm*. Hint: soset translates as "sucks". And this acc was made by famous schizophrenic cheater Igor Miroshnichenko aka Makc-2007 to troll me.

negodyaeff
10-21-2019, 04:56 PM
And for god sake can someone flags Somnic as a cheater???? His android Bonxy profile has 186k diamonds
He's not a cheater, he just bought bugged offer from Ubi when they mixed up coins and diamonds. This offer was available on 13/07/2017 only for 15 minutes, it was quckest bugfix ever in history of TF. In the TFG there were other people too who managed to buy it.
Here's my the list of known guys, who managed to buy it on that day:
CZE-VaNa91
dariovila
DWT197723
FR-Crixus
Fredskye
lerasil2006
Mdirr
mtoksnit
PapaFrey
risolutore1981
Somnic
stuartfuller589
tadano.yuki
TesTosTrogN-TFG
tz440c
yasuhiro0150

https://i.ibb.co/fnPJPPc/image.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/trialsfrontier/permalink/810410382469969/

Bobbyboil
10-21-2019, 08:09 PM
Another bug in this event.

The time for new tracks went to zero, new tracks appeared and everyone said I had already tried each track twice, when I hadn't tried any track even once!

They had just refreshed,
Had no chance to try to look for a pumpkin once on any track!

What happened there then?

Un-Speed
10-21-2019, 09:36 PM
He's not a cheater, he just bought bugged offer from Ubi when they mixed up coins and diamonds. This offer was available on 13/07/2017 only for 15 minutes, it was quckest bugfix ever in history of TF. In the TFG there were other people too who managed to buy it.
Here's my the list of known guys, who managed to buy it on that day:
CZE-VaNa91
dariovila
DWT197723
FR-Crixus
Fredskye
lerasil2006
Mdirr
mtoksnit
PapaFrey
risolutore1981
Somnic
stuartfuller589
tadano.yuki
TesTosTrogN-TFG
tz440c
yasuhiro0150

https://i.ibb.co/fnPJPPc/image.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/trialsfrontier/permalink/810410382469969/

This bug was only on ios, i"m aware that somerfelt bought 200000 gem with vana and other but only on ios
His 2nd acc somnic is on android and he got 186k diamonds
So.......it's strange no ???

potamochere
10-21-2019, 10:22 PM
It's possible to do Dolomite race like him. I do the slide too and many players will do like him!

negodyaeff
10-21-2019, 10:28 PM
This bug was only on ios, i"m aware that somerfelt bought 200000 gem with vana and other but only on ios
His 2nd acc somnic is on android and he got 186k diamonds
So.......it's strange no ???
Somnic acc is on both platforms. I transferred his iOS acc to Android maybe year ago, but he rarely uses it.

potamochere
10-21-2019, 10:29 PM
Just one last thing, please mr. sales director, map 2 is almost full, do not make us a third map. Trials do Frontier 2 to get the old players. You have lost too much time enough. This is the end. Fish EBr, if the old players will come back, you will be stopped on your chair!

Un-Speed
10-21-2019, 11:17 PM
Somnic acc is on both platforms. I transferred his iOS acc to Android maybe year ago, but he rarely uses it.

When you transfered his acc from ios to android he kept his gems????
He only spent money on ios not android for that
Ummm...............guess what??it is cheating
End of conversation.

justinman114
10-22-2019, 12:15 AM
I take it that Un-Speed is not very smart :confused:

negodyaeff
10-22-2019, 12:26 AM
Ummm...............guess what??it is cheating
No one cares about cheater's opinion about legit top player ;)

Un-Speed
10-22-2019, 12:37 AM
I take it that Un-Speed is not very smart :confused:

I was on TF FB page protesting about Harley maps a guy named Sizov Soset told me i have speedhack you want it??? He introduced hisfelf as Alexander Sizov
How should i guess he is a fraud???
Maybe i'm wrong about some points i admit it but i'm right about resources cheaters i mentionned above
I don't speak english very well i'm Spanish so excuse me Mr.SmartBoy

Un-Speed
10-22-2019, 12:39 AM
No one cares about cheater's opinion about legit top player ;)

In fact the biggest cheater ever existed in this silly game is you.
Bye Bye

negodyaeff
10-22-2019, 01:14 AM
I was on TF FB page protesting about Harley maps a guy named Sizov Soset told me i have speedhack you want it??? He introduced hisfelf as Alexander Sizov
How should i guess he is a fraud???
Everyone who play TF and communicate in the TFG knows about that imbecile and his countless fake accounts in the FB and in the game. He just told you one word, and you immediately fell into his lies. If I wanted to contact someone I would use my own fb page, don't you think so? (https://www.facebook.com/negodyaeff)

In fact the biggest cheater ever existed in this silly game is you.
Bye Bye
Bye bye, blabbermouth.

Un-Speed
10-22-2019, 01:20 AM
Everyone who play TF and communicate in the TFG knows about that imbecile and his countless fake accounts in the FB and in the game. He just told you one word, and you immediately fell into his lies. If I wanted to contact someone I would use my own fb page, don't you think so? (https://www.facebook.com/negodyaeff)

Bye bye, blabbermouth.

I don't know you or your FB account or this what ever TFG
Well so long Mr Honest

negodyaeff
10-22-2019, 01:32 AM
I don't know you or your FB account or this what ever TFG
If you know nothing, just keep your mouth shut then.

Drogalo
10-22-2019, 05:13 AM
Its not possible to get a silber metal on the tracks if you have to make a fault to reach the pumpkins. Just make randomly 6 or 12 pumpkins on the wheel and everything would be fine.

kamilus26
10-22-2019, 05:38 AM
Actually It's possible to get silver, even gold. But on the other hand few minutes ago I got pumpkin on platinum run and didn't see pumpkins on loot wheel...

DMac3221
10-22-2019, 02:25 PM
Yesterday was a good day. In the morning I ended up with 12 on the loot wheel. At lunch it gave me 6. Before bed it gave me 2. Total of 23 for the day. If that keeps up the event won’t be too bad after all. Don’t ask how many respins it took to land on all three of them though!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-22-2019, 04:13 PM
so... for us who sleep, 3 runs per day to get 360 pumpkins...

80% of the times, hard tracks, and pumpkins placed where you need to fault = silver at least... so at most 2 pumpkins on the wheel (i never saw it though)

to top that, on the ONE occasion i had a platinum still no pumpkins on the wheel

who tought about this event?

Un-Speed
10-22-2019, 04:15 PM
Userlame-tfg had 195 pumpkin few hours ago(only god knows how he climbed so fast)
Now he has 257
So did so many
This game is filled up with mighty honest gamers!!! NAH!???

Un-Speed
10-22-2019, 04:19 PM
so... for us who sleep, 3 runs per day to get 360 pumpkins...

80% of the times, hard tracks, and pumpkins placed where you need to fault = silver at least... so at most 2 pumpkins on the wheel (i never saw it though)

to top that, on the ONE occasion i had a platinum still no pumpkins on the wheel

who tought about this event?

Go on and cheat
Believe me 90% of TF players do (in secret)

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-22-2019, 05:21 PM
Go on and cheat

no point in doing so

i don't want to be the best, i just want to have fun

cheating doesn't make it fun either, so...

Razkar_
10-22-2019, 07:03 PM
I still didn’t saw pumpkin on my lootwheel :/

Un-Speed
10-22-2019, 09:15 PM
Dutscher-DE has 280 pumpkin now OMG!!!!!
OFC redlynche won't mind because he kisses devs's *** 🤔😃

xitooner
10-22-2019, 10:46 PM
Go on and cheat

Naah, not nearly so much. Much less than 5%, for sure. I dont cheat (and dont pay to win) and I am always deep into the top 5% for these types of events, so I get all the event rewards there are. Ergo, if there are more than 5% cheaters then most of them must TRULY suck at the game. :) I was in top 100 and would be again if I actually ran all those tracks I have (I only have time to play donkey these days where I am top 25).

Dont get me wrong; I LOVE to mod games where its just me playing (like Starbound, Dont Starve, etc), but cheating in games like TF where my score/rank affects others crosses a moral/ethical line for me. IMO, its a much more enjoyable challenge to beat RL at their own game by their rules without paying! :)

no point in doing so
I don't want to be the best, i just want to have fun
cheating doesn't make it fun either, so...

THIS! +100
People who tell you everyone does it are just looking to justify what they've done, IMO. They are too impatient to play the game as it was meant to be played....

That being said.... with my gem usage this far in, I estimate I'll be using something like 800 gems on this irritating event to reach 360 pumpkins, and thats going to cut deep into my hard-earned gem stash. Most gem usage for me in an event, ever, I believe...... not cool. (but then, I've been saving my gems for a lllooonngg time, and unfair events like this is what I was saving them for)! :)

LightningRurik
10-22-2019, 11:00 PM
Dutscher-DE has 280 pumpkin now OMG!!!!!
OFC redlynche won't mind because he kisses devs's *** 樂

Are you still here? NO ONE CARES. Get on topic or GTFO. Stop whinging about what other people are doing. We're here to play a game on a really, really bad event.

Un-Speed
10-23-2019, 04:13 AM
are you still here? No one cares. Get on topic or gtfo. Stop whinging about what other people are doing. We're here to play a game on a really, really bad event.

f.y.s.o.b

dutscher-DE
10-23-2019, 08:04 AM
Please United Nations Speed stfu.

280 Pumpkins are legit. We need 360 if you mentioned that.
To cheat resources is not legit, you are right.

But, i dont do that to be the best, like you. When you know me better.
You got the throphy "This user has been flagged as a cheater"

Please stop blaiming guys and do something more important with your life!

cheers

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-23-2019, 10:14 AM
oh, btw RL...

on top of everything, there's also a bug that sometimes resets the track when you collect the pupkin

just been half an hour playing snowball surprise an the one time i get the pumpkin at first try and am looking at a 1 fault run and maybe silver and maybe pumpkins on the loot wheel for the first time....................... game goes back to start line

NOT COOL!!!

Un-Speed
10-23-2019, 06:40 PM
Please United Nations Speed stfu.

280 Pumpkins are legit. We need 360 if you mentioned that.
To cheat resources is not legit, you are right.

But, i dont do that to be the best, like you. When you know me better.
You got the throphy "This user has been flagged as a cheater"

Please stop blaiming guys and do something more important with your life!

cheers

You can't have 280 pumpkins in 4 days unless you spend thousands of gems
And OFC those gems you didn't buy them you probably cheated
And OFC i know you have 2nd & 3rd accounts where you unlocked tracks & suits and...
But it's OKAY you made THE website OFC lot of players will not mind if you cheat

Un-Speed
10-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Yesterday Dutscher-DE had 280
Today he has 350
Userlame-tfg had 250
Today 342
I swear god those 2 are resources cheaters
I dare everyone who tries to prove the contrary

dutscher-DE
10-23-2019, 09:19 PM
and now i have 359. the last pumpkin i catch tomorrow morning. i got them legit as everybody. the difference to everbody is, i use all the hints and reset buttons. that means i can get one pumpkin in 5min. this with bonus pumpkins are round about 80 pumkins per day. 80 x 4 = 320. sunday 11am starts this event, today is wednesday 11pm. gems i spent about 10k, yes they are not legit. but now i have all the locations and share them with the community for the last 19days.

so whats your problem?

back to topic please!

Un-Speed
10-23-2019, 09:29 PM
and now i have 359. the last pumpkin i catch tomorrow morning. i got them legit as everybody. the difference to everbody is, i use all the hints and reset buttons. that means i can get one pumpkin in 5min. this with bonus pumpkins are round about 80 pumkins per day. 80 x 4 = 320. sunday 11am starts this event, today is wednesday 11pm. gems i spent about 10k, yes they are not legit. but now i have all the locations and share them with the community for the last 19days.

so whats your problem?

back to topic please!
6 hours refreshing per 1 pumpkin
2 additional pumpkins per silver (not offten)
Most tracks you can't get above bronze
And between yesterday and today you collected more than 70????
So you don't sleep???
Don't tell me your pumpkins are legit please because you know and all people who read this topic know that's impossible to collect that amount without spending thousands of gems
And For God Sake don't tell me you bought 5000 gems because we all know less than 1% will do that
Wellp you think you are legit suit yourself
I think you lie and that's okay you can't change my mind.
So long.

Simpledots
10-23-2019, 09:34 PM
So...What’s going on with the issues in this event? My game is still all sorts of jacked up. All of my track attempts are continuing to climb and do not reset after the 6 hour timer resets (like past events). I’m pretty sure this is preventing pumpkins from appearing on the loot wheel. I only have 11 pumpkins collected for the entire event which is lame & insanely low for how I’ve performed in past events. I’m getting one pumpkin every 6 hours and won’t use 20 gems to reset the timer for only 1 pumpkin. Anyone know if I can try something to rest this mess? I emailed customer service, but don’t seem to be getting anywhere with them. I deleted the game and reinstalled thinking that may help by clearing any locally saved data, but that didn’t work at all.

Un-Speed
10-23-2019, 09:37 PM
and now i have 359. The last pumpkin i catch tomorrow morning. I got them legit as everybody. The difference to everbody is, i use all the hints and reset buttons. That means i can get one pumpkin in 5min. This with bonus pumpkins are round about 80 pumkins per day. 80 x 4 = 320. Sunday 11am starts this event, today is wednesday 11pm. Gems i spent about 10k, yes they are not legit. But now i have all the locations and share them with the community for the last 19days.

So whats your problem?

Back to topic please!
if you are a real legit player as you claimed go to bonxy and flag your account "i cheated my resources"
i dare you to do that
i know alexander sizov can't call you cheater neither bonxy or anybody on their filthy tfg group because you are all a bunch of hypocrites
you like to tag people out your little circle cheaters but guess what you are a circle of cheaters and you don't want to admit it.
So you shut the f up.

Un-Speed
10-23-2019, 09:43 PM
So...What’s going on with the issues in this event? My game is still all sorts of jacked up. All of my track attempts are continuing to climb and do not reset after the 6 hour timer resets (like past events). I’m pretty sure this is preventing pumpkins from appearing on the loot wheel. I only have 11 pumpkins collected for the entire event which is lame & insanely low for how I’ve performed in past events. I’m getting one pumpkin every 6 hours and won’t use 20 gems to reset the timer for only 1 pumpkin. Anyone know if I can try something to rest this mess? I emailed customer service, but don’t seem to be getting anywhere with them. I deleted the game and reinstalled thinking that may help by clearing any locally saved data, but that didn’t work at all.
I advise you to cheat your gems
Most players do that now
REDLYNX DOESN'T give a F about how gems you spent by cheating Redlynx only cares about noobs who spent real money

Un-Speed
10-24-2019, 12:55 AM
the _fish_ebr jumped from 121 pumpk to 141 in 5 min wohahahaha!!!!!

xitooner
10-24-2019, 01:41 AM
“Guy with random name” jumped from 121 pumpk to 141 in 5 min wohahahaha!!!

And ... you’ve jumped from “irritating” to “trollish whiner” in about 15 minutes... but who is keeping score? :)

What’s your endgame here? We know you cheat, and apparently it upsets you that others do as well? And then your schizophrenia kicks in again and you suggest others should cheat too? It’s sad that RL doesn’t do anything about cheating; I get that. This isn’t some kind of news flash; it’s always been this way. But you serve no purpose telling me random names of people who are cheaters when we know they exist already under some name I don’t know and don’t care about.

Not gonna cheat; really, if you have to cheat to stay up with the rest, its better to simply go play other games that don’t put you through this. This IS a bad event and a bad business decision by RL. For the moment I have a good gem stash that’s handling this, but if they pull this stunt again at Christmas that stash will be gone... and if it happens after that I am gone too.

THE_FISH_EBR
10-24-2019, 02:10 AM
the _fish_ebr jumped from 121 pumpk to 141 in 5 min wohahahaha!!!!!

Why are you watching my every move? You trying to stalk me or something?

Un-Speed
10-24-2019, 03:29 AM
And ... you’ve jumped from “irritating” to “trollish whiner” in about 15 minutes... but who is keeping score? :)

What’s your endgame here? We know you cheat, and apparently it upsets you that others do as well? And then your schizophrenia kicks in again and you suggest others should cheat too? It’s sad that RL doesn’t do anything about cheating; I get that. This isn’t some kind of news flash; it’s always been this way. But you serve no purpose telling me random names of people who are cheaters when we know they exist already under some name I don’t know and don’t care about.

Not gonna cheat; really, if you have to cheat to stay up with the rest, its better to simply go play other games that don’t put you through this. This IS a bad event and a bad business decision by RL. For the moment I have a good gem stash that’s handling this, but if they pull this stunt again at Christmas that stash will be gone... and if it happens after that I am gone too.
I hate hypocrites that is my point
Lot of people are cheating and acting like they don't and some other hypocrites are taking their side
I was flagged as a cheater because some fking kids said so on a lame group related to TF and banned since 2016 because some of these kids told developpers to ban me but they don't expose cheaters among them
And that's what pissed me off
I can expose so many cheaters but none of them will be flagged or banned because those mofos kiss devs arse in that stupid facebook group
There is no justice in them and they open their fkn mouth and talk about honesty and being"legit"
Dutscher and alexander sizov are only examples of pure hypocrisy
The list stills long.
It will be my last message.

dutscher-DE
10-24-2019, 07:12 AM
It will be my last message.

finally :D yeahh iam hypocrisy. new trophy.

LightningRurik
10-24-2019, 11:35 AM
Now that we have the troll's tragic backstory we can move on with life. ($5 says he'll keep posting).

I remember a survey in the past of what type of event people liked. I chose this style. However ...

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/dCdGHgF7yFHFK/200.gif

Earlier events were fun. The tracks were challenging but not extreme. Items were in difficult but somewhat obvious locations that pushed you. Now, these are extreme tracks that require grinding just to get the pumpkin and a great level of skill to get the pumpkin and still get a silver or better to win more on the loot wheel. There's no chance for success for anyone but the best players.

Stop putting items in hidden wells, stop making people crash into every single hole they find, and stop using Extreme tracks.

ProTip: Keep dutscher-DE's track map up to keep track of the silver/gold times. Then you can know how many faults you're allowed, and can aim for a medal without blindly hoping you'll get silver:
https://trialstrackmap.sb-f.de (https://trialstrackmap.sb-f.de/#search=skyline&track=skyline-fling-268)

negodyaeff
10-24-2019, 12:38 PM
because some of these kids told developpers to ban me
...said the guy who have records on unreleased tracks and most probably was automatically banned because of that :nonchalance:

I can expose so many cheaters
Feel free to report any cheater to devs, there's no need to waste your breath here.

dutscher-DE
10-24-2019, 01:23 PM
use this table https://trialstrackmap.sb-f.de/table-medals.html on the top is a search field ;)

SongBird130
10-25-2019, 01:14 AM
Hi guys
I have a problem... at the Halloween Heat event 2019 i'm trying to catch the pumpkin on the track "Acid Bath" (i know the pumpkin is already there) but i can't play it!
Every time I hit the "Race" button it closes the game completely!
Is anyone having this problem?

I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes I'm using Google Translate I don’t speak english

Simpledots
10-25-2019, 04:16 AM
Well, I figured out how to clear the attempts from the tracks... I spent 20 gems to advance the timer and that cleared out all the attempts that had been adding up since the event started. However, the attempts are once again totaling up and will only clear out if I spend another 20 gems...

This is the only bug I’m having now which is nice. This bug also doesn’t seem to be impacting the loot wheel after all as I suspected. This is just a really difficult challenge. I love the tracks, but it’s tough getting the pumpkins and finishing fast enough to medal with something other than bronze.

A pumpkin was just in the middle of the track in Hanging Gardens that didn’t require a death securing it. I was able to get it and finish with a platinum medal. It’s hands down the best I’ve done in this entire event and was rewarded with absolutely ZERO pumpkins on the wheel. Hahaha, so frustrating...

AviGatio
10-25-2019, 06:54 AM
Just dont go for platinum never ... wait before the finishline to get gold or silver.
ONE could think its simple logic that better medals mean more pumpkins but NO. Not on this event.
I had always extra pumpkins with gold or silver but never with platinum ... which makes no sense at all...
And wait until hanging gardens shows up again with a dilicios pumpkin. Its hiding beneath some explosive barrels but that were to easy after the explosion you have to land precisely in a gab to the left to fall on the pumpkin ... 40-50 attemts at least... ar u wanna grind 2-3 hours to get silver after that ... those devs are sadistic:mad:

AviGatio
10-25-2019, 07:15 AM
I got 2 new updates the last days and was optimistic like: Wow now they are gonna do something but no its all about the same ... are there some patchnotes anywhere? Where you can read what has been actually changed like in every other normal game? Hanging gardens and Infected Caverns ... i swear the next two weeks my phone is gonna land upon a wall and shatter into pieces ....

aghate22
10-25-2019, 09:04 AM
use this table https://trialstrackmap.sb-f.de/table-medals.html on the top is a search field ;)

That is brilliant mate! Helped me get a Gold Medal on Rowdy Roofing.
Thank you for that! :)

LightningRurik
10-25-2019, 01:55 PM
Well, I figured out how to clear the attempts from the tracks... I spent 20 gems to advance the timer and that cleared out all the attempts that had been adding up since the event started. However, the attempts are once again totaling up and will only clear out if I spend another 20 gems...

The bug where when you start the event it'll show varying numbers of tries per track? This is a *GOOD* bug. Play with it and you'll see why. We don't want this fixed.

Bobbyboil
10-26-2019, 09:40 AM
No it's not a good bug.

I don't have diamonds to reset attempts. I expect attempts to be refreshed when the tracks are refreshed.

When the tracks refresh and I've made no attempts at any track, but the game says 3 or 4 attempts at every track, I have no chance of pumpkins on the loot wheel even if I do a gold medal run.

aghate22
10-26-2019, 11:31 AM
No it's not a good bug.

I don't have diamonds to reset attempts. I expect attempts to be refreshed when the tracks are refreshed.

When the tracks refresh and I've made no attempts at any track, but the game says 3 or 4 attempts at every track, I have no chance of pumpkins on the loot wheel even if I do a gold medal run.

Probably happening to some players including yourself. I did get a Gold Medal on Rowdy Roofing and 12 pumpkins on the Loot Wheel despite that track having couple of attempts already due to the bug.

OT: There was another Bug, when I spent gems on the Loot Wheel to get pumpkins it would revert the gem count to the same before I spent them. For me, this was a good bug :P
They fixed that immediately though.

guest-q92GvADg
10-26-2019, 05:46 PM
First platinum with pumpkin and no pumpkins on the loot. No sense at all 😤😤

Razkar_
10-27-2019, 10:45 AM
I’ve exactly the same problem, the « try counter » don’t reset ... and since the beginning of the event i didn’t have a chance to get pumpkin on the lootwheel.
I tried to contact support too but they didn’t offer concrete solution except install/reinstall...

LightningRurik
10-27-2019, 10:23 PM
No it's not a good bug.

I don't understand what you mean. Why don't you have a chance on the loot wheel? There's a solid ~75% change it'll show on the loot wheel, and I consistently show them when I get gold on tracks, even with that bug.

guest-q92GvADg
10-28-2019, 12:22 AM
Get gold and no pumpkins on the loot... Sometimes yes but not 100% chance

aghate22
10-28-2019, 11:14 AM
Given up on the City Hallway track. The more I play that for the pumpkin at the end of the track, the more I realize that the Medal time for Silver is too tight, Even after speed running the whole length I somehow eff up. How can the time between Gold and Silver be that tight for a long hard Track is beyond me. Gold medal is around 43 seconds with 2 faults and Silver at around 45 seconds with 4 faults. What on earth were the Devs thinking? How can you fault 4 times and get a Silver medal withing two seconds of the Gold?
This track seems to be appearing the most number of times in the list to have the pumpkin as well. Especially if I reset the timer with gems.

Same with Infected Cavern where the Pumpkin is at the finish line again. The run from the last checkpoint to the finish is very long and you have to do it twice. Near impossible to get the Silver medal.

And then there is the track 'Lollygagging', where it is a short and kinda easy/medium level track and the Gold Medal is at 28 seconds with a fault. Easily beat that with a fault and sub 20 seconds time to get the pumpkin. It's a joke with some track times requiring very less effort to get an equivalent Medal whereas some hard tracks have tight times.

I get that Gold and Platinum should be tough to get, but Silver medals as well? Am I asking for too much here? Don't give me that I am not skilled enough reason. I am in the top 150s on GL and that does take some amount of skill to be there(not bragging). But if I cannot crack the Silver Medal at tracks with 30+ mins of grinding then the Devs have to go and re-check some of the Track times that they have set for getting Medals. Again, no fun in playing when you are left frustrated. It's a GAME.. It should be satisfying to play it and equally rewarding.

Rant Over.

Simpledots
10-29-2019, 10:52 PM
This event is beyond frustrating. Never mind the bug where it doesn’t reset my track attempts when the timer resets. I still haven’t figured how that’s even a good thing either. I actually like that it’s difficult to get some of these pumpkins and that it’s difficult to medal decently on the tracks. I hate the pumpkin to medal ratio on the loot wheel and that platinum yields nothing while gold rarely yields anything either. Even the silver isn’t consistently stocked.

I’ve probably gotten pumpkins for a gold medal twice and had an empty wheel almost always. Having zero pumpkins for platinum, just doesn’t make any sense at all. They should at least give 2 pumpkins for all gold or Platinums because getting either is pretty difficult on its own for this event.

The thing that frustrates me above all else in this entire event is when I actually spend 20 gems to reset the timer and only get the ONE hidden pumpkin for my efforts. That’s the absolute worst thing in this event to me and it seems like just a complete money grab to me.

I don’t buy many games for my PS4 & Trials Frontier is the only mobile game that I play. So I can justify spending a little money on gems and golden tickets every now and then. But, one pumpkin for 20 gems more times than not is just wrong on all levels to me.

Frustratingly yours,
Simpledots

AviGatio
10-30-2019, 03:13 AM
Frustratingly hit the 20 gem reset Button cause of an "imposseble to get Silver Track" and what happens? They give you the same Track with the same Pumpkin and just **** on your head like : Deal with it ... And the joke is it´s not even the first time this happend. There is nothing random it feels almost like its desined to F*** up unpatient Players.

3-4 City hallway in a row is also possible ... Where´s the Capitain i would like to hear his thoughts to this great Event.

ElColoLoco
10-30-2019, 04:26 PM
There is a way to always get pumpkins on the lootwheel, this worked for me the last few days.
Only go for gold and silver medals and dont get 2 gold medals or 2 silver medals back to back, alternate between gold and silver, and also the track with most attemts on always had the pumpkin for me.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-31-2019, 02:06 PM
There is a way to always get pumpkins on the lootwheel, this worked for me the last few days.
Only go for gold and silver medals and dont get 2 gold medals or 2 silver medals back to back, alternate between gold and silver, and also the track with most attemts on always had the pumpkin for me.

that's a theory as good as every other, but... good luck with that for the ones like me whom the game keeps putting the pumpkin in the bottom of a pit at tracks that require 0 faults for gold...

LightningRurik
10-31-2019, 05:46 PM
There is no easy way to do this. I've sunk hundreds of gems, am grinding for silver/gold. I just finished the final quest, hit 206 pumpkins. 206 out of 360, with less than 12 days to go.

I'm *150th* in place! Cancel out the top 20 who are very likely cheating and there's only ~130 people at a better pace than I am.

I have to hit ~13 pumpkins/day consistently to finish this.

Which is to say that if you're not at my pace you'll probably not finish.

I'm shocked that there's less than 14,000 players on this event on Android. Are we squeezing blood from stone now?

RupanSansei77
10-31-2019, 07:09 PM
There is no easy way to do this. I've sunk hundreds of gems, am grinding for silver/gold. I just finished the final quest, hit 206 pumpkins. 206 out of 360, with less than 12 days to go.

I'm *150th* in place! Cancel out the top 20 who are very likely cheating and there's only ~130 people at a better pace than I am.

I have to hit ~13 pumpkins/day consistently to finish this.

Which is to say that if you're not at my pace you'll probably not finish.

I'm shocked that there's less than 14,000 players on this event on Android. Are we squeezing blood from stone now?

In did it's a hard challenge, and you need a good gem stash to make it easier, specialy because they give us 2, 3 or 4 time hard tracks with the worst pumpkin placement possible in a row that are impossible to do with silver or gold medal, so you have to pay 20 gems to hope a better one will come!
The good way that i see for the loot wheel was just trying for gold medal once a day, that gives 12 pumpkins, the others attempts of gold in the same day will give you nothing!
Knowing that the rest of attempts should be for silver, the only medal that always gives pumpkins, 6 pumpkins twice a day and the rest always 2 pumpkins.
Hope this will help you to grind faster.

Razkar_
11-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Anyone find the pumpkin in rejection blues ?

Edit : found it, it’s at the catapult ramp in the air

B4rrel1
11-02-2019, 09:52 PM
You’ve responded to my post regarding the “glitch” or cheating but you’ve done little to cure the problem. Why do some players still have such high points?

“We first want to thank you for your involvement. We take cheating very seriously. We will forward the information to the development team. However, we cannot disclose the results of our investigation.”

Why do you not respond to the other player’s comments? Lots of honest players are going to miss out on the top 5% prize because of your inaction....

kamilus26
11-07-2019, 05:39 PM
I've checked the event's leaderboards and really it's a curious thing - 55k players overall, but only 15k with at least 1 pumpkin. 40k RL ghosts to give more tracks to players?

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-08-2019, 01:58 PM
I've checked the event's leaderboards and really it's a curious thing - 55k players overall, but only 15k with at least 1 pumpkin. 40k RL ghosts to give more tracks to players?

something like that probably...

don't even have half the total required pumpkins (170 out of 360) and i'm at 1% global :rolleyes:

it was a complete disaster this event

Deadson15
11-10-2019, 08:13 PM
I need back my access to play trials frontier again I had spend a lot of money buying