PDA

View Full Version : Back to super aim assist geeez..

M1614Gunpro
10-18-2019, 02:26 AM
I had high hopes ubisoft. Literally wasted money on this uncompetitive bs. The strategic in pvp is ruined it already for me. People sprinting full blast with smgs turning on a dime headshot. Dead. Its rediculous. I liked all the other mechanics. One update with the aim. I'm done with it until you have rank/ hardcore style game. With out the aim assist

jguest1979
10-18-2019, 02:58 AM
I agree totally before 2nd update aim assist was minimal. Now people are running around and snap aming with left trigger. As a hardcore gamer we need a place in this game for the true ghost recon players. Aim assist has no place in a competitive pvp game. Fix this crap and lets see who can really shoot!!!!!

brandonbvr4
10-18-2019, 04:47 AM
They actually nerfed the aim assist in this last update, what you're experiencing is a third party software called Chronus. These "try hards" run that and sometimes with a keyboard and mouse. All the cheating mess from wildlands is back in this game and it's the same people doing it too. I agree there shouldn't be no aim assist in pvp. Remember boxy looking movements and those constantly spinning in circles are people running keyboard and mouse. Once the dedicated servers get online things should get better in theory but we are talking about ubisoft so I'm not gonna hold my breath