PDA

View Full Version : Broken

AzraelWilliams
10-18-2019, 01:56 AM
Medic is broken with revivalist and sacrifice perk, exploiting it and getting constant revives makes pvp broken, get rid of techniques, damn tutorials and join raid **** keeps popping up on every match

MaxxieForce
10-18-2019, 09:48 AM
Its very easy to counter it, shoot the drones or keep the body in line of sight. Wouldn't say its broken, you need quite some health to maintain those revs with the drone

AzraelWilliams
10-18-2019, 09:03 PM
Its very easy to counter it, shoot the drones or keep the body in line of sight. Wouldn't say its broken, you need quite some health to maintain those revs with the drone

ItZ vErY eAsY tO cOuNtEr

https://youtu.be/jTwQDtjB21M

Maybe know wtf you are talking about before commenting, infinite medic drone is not broken lol idiot

MaxxieForce
10-19-2019, 12:46 PM
Thanks for your very kind reply, I applaud you. My point still stands, you can shoot the drone, one shot with a sniper even. The player using the drone is vulnerable, has to sacrifice health and the one getting revived can be taken down before the revive animation is finished.

YES it is strong, but if you overwatch your kills, they can't be revived. Thus easy to counter. Instead of going on a tantrum like a child and calling me an idiot, take a second to think how you play this game. Someone getting revived is a free kill in my book.

AzraelWilliams
10-19-2019, 05:28 PM
You are an idiot, ok so medic sacrifices health but then heals himself with his drone everytime, let's say it's a 1v1 situation, so your overwatching 3 dead bodies? Yeah ok right, ok one shot sniper, you think this medic drone is just going to fly high in the air like a recon drone? Lmao your stupidity amazes me please continue to look dumb asf

MaxxieForce
10-21-2019, 08:30 AM
Seems you can't win as much as you'd like. Practice some more, you''ll get there buddy.

Mr.Atlass
10-22-2019, 09:39 AM
Seems you can't win as much as you'd like. Practice some more, you''ll get there buddy.

It is broken, stop defending it.
Looks like you are using this method too much.

AzraelWilliams
10-22-2019, 08:53 PM

Nice rebuttal, obviously you realized what an idiotic statement you made before and how wrong you are, if you think infinite medic drone is not broken then it's obvious you use this broken ****, anyways feel free to continue to make yourself look dumb as ****

MaxxieForce
10-22-2019, 10:03 PM
I've had no problems against it. You can call me names all you'd like, but I simply see no issue. Yes it might be dumb, or ''broken'', but I have no problem countering the medic drone. Its as siimple as that.

AzraelWilliams
10-22-2019, 11:16 PM
I've had no problems against it. You can call me names all you'd like, but I simply see no issue. Yes it might be dumb, or ''broken'', but I have no problem countering the medic drone. Its as siimple as that.

So basically you are a god at ghost war and can guard 2-3 dead body's at a time, guarding all the dead bodies while pursuing the last 1-2 guys alive with immaculate aim for shooting drones at 100m+ every 30 seconds while flying low instead of high, all hail maxxie or..... you're just an idiot who hasn't experienced this broken **** and yaps like you know wtf you're talking about

MaxxieForce
10-22-2019, 11:27 PM
Why are you so hostile, I'm just sharing my experiences and you are fuming right off the bat. Maybe take some of my tips in to account and see if that works? I'm playing on pc, so shooting the drones is no problem, you don't even have to be that accurate since the hitbox is very large. And no I can't guard 2-3 bodies at a time if they are spread out, but I do prioritize getting a man advantage. So in a 1v1 I heal my team before going for the kill.

I have not encountered any problems, but maybe that's just my playstyle. I have played a lot of PvP, at least every day since launch to get 400 BP and got all ghost missions completed since the first week. That's not a brag, don't go all hail maxxie on me, just an indication that I'm not a casual player.

I'm simply baffled by your hostility.

AzraelWilliams
10-23-2019, 12:17 AM
Lets take a look back at what you said #1 very easy to counter ( a 30 second medic drone that can fly low out of your line of sight and to get revives ) your rebuttal about guarding dead bodies but you admit you can't guard 2-3 dead bodies if they are not close all while keeping an eye out for this 30 second medic drone. #2 it takes quite some health to keep the drone coming back that fast ( ever considered that the medic deploying his drone through sacrifice heals himself after sending it out for a pickup? ) #3 you said it's strong but not broken, if you still think this after reading all of this thread then you are pretty stupid. [ What makes me hostile towards you is the fact that you can't or won't admit your wrong in my vaild rebuttes towards your statements that it's EASY to counter and it's not BROKEN ] you obviously haven't played against a medic that can use this very well and your lack of experiencing it makes you pretty stupid for trying to defend it by chiming in your inexperienced thoughts on the subject at hand

NinjaJediPirate
10-23-2019, 02:16 AM
Lets take a look back at what you said #1 very easy to counter ( a 30 second medic drone that can fly low out of your line of sight and get 2 pick ups at a time ) your rebuttal what guarding dead bodies but you admit you can't guard 2-3 dead bodies if they are not close all while keeping an eye out for this 30 second medic drone. #2 it takes quite some health to keep the drone coming back that fast ( ever considered that the medic deploying his drone through sacrifice heals himself everything before sending it out for a pickup? ) #3 you said it's strong but not broken, if you still think this after reading all of this thread then you are pretty stupid. [ What makes me hostile towards you is the fact that you can't or won't admit your wrong in my vaild rebuttes towards your statements that it's EASY to counter and it's not BROKEN ] you obviously haven't played against a medic that can use this very well and your lack of experiencing it makes you pretty stupid for trying to defend it by chiming in your inexperienced thoughts on the subject at hand

I have a question to clarify medic drone usage. I think mine hasnít been working right. Whenever I use the drone to revive someone, it immediately cancels out of drone view. Is it suppose to be able to revive multiple people before expiring?

MaxxieForce
10-23-2019, 12:40 PM
Lets take a look back at what you said #1 very easy to counter ( a 30 second medic drone that can fly low out of your line of sight and get 2 pick ups at a time ) your rebuttal what guarding dead bodies but you admit you can't guard 2-3 dead bodies if they are not close all while keeping an eye out for this 30 second medic drone. #2 it takes quite some health to keep the drone coming back that fast ( ever considered that the medic deploying his drone through sacrifice heals himself everything before sending it out for a pickup? ) #3 you said it's strong but not broken, if you still think this after reading all of this thread then you are pretty stupid. [ What makes me hostile towards you is the fact that you can't or won't admit your wrong in my vaild rebuttes towards your statements that it's EASY to counter and it's not BROKEN ] you obviously haven't played against a medic that can use this very well and your lack of experiencing it makes you pretty stupid for trying to defend it by chiming in your inexperienced thoughts on the subject at hand

As soon as I revive someone my drone is gone, I can't do 2 pick ups. I even tried healing myself first and then doing a revive and it didn't work. Either my game glitched out or its not possible. If it is possible, then I agree with you, that should not be the case. However in my instance the game didn't allow it.

No I can't guard all bodies on my own, that's why I revive my team. At that moment you have to prioritize. If you don't have any line of sight on constant drone spamming, reposition. The drone gets spotted automatically, revealing the medics position, it is slow and has a large hitbox, hard to get through the battlefield. Yes it can use objects to break line of sight, but the maps are very open overall. That's why sniping is such a thing.

Yes its strong, but as I explained, not broken in my case. If the mechanic does work other then it allowed me to do, it needs correcting. Your wording on healing himself AND doing a revive was too vague for me to understand that was the case. So instead of going the hostile route, consider wording your thoughts next time. There is nothing to gain in being hostile.

AzraelWilliams
10-23-2019, 06:34 PM

MaxxieForce
10-23-2019, 09:45 PM

You've posted that, but that's not a heal AND a revive. The healing potential is there for the team, but not the revives. Yes he can spam it, but that doesn't mean he can get a helpful revive from it. The mechanic is quite dumb, and maybe they can limit sacrifice to a certain number of uses per round.

AzraelWilliams
10-24-2019, 08:09 AM
You've posted that, but that's not a heal AND a revive. The healing potential is there for the team, but not the revives. Yes he can spam it, but that doesn't mean he can get a helpful revive from it. The mechanic is quite dumb, and maybe they can limit sacrifice to a certain number of uses per round.

But you can heal or revive with it, wtf it's like arguing with a brick wall with you, I'm done responding, ****ing idiot

MaxxieForce
10-25-2019, 07:32 AM
I did some more testing. Just to be clear for everyone reading this thread, you can't heal and revive with the same drone. The game simply won't allow me to do so.

AzraelWilliams
10-25-2019, 11:27 PM
But you can sacrifice, revive, sacrifice, heal, ect ect so what's your point, this is another mechanic to get your technique gauge filled up which is how you get it in one sacrifice which is what makes it broken, but you're so smart I'll let you figure it out lmao

MaxxieForce
10-26-2019, 09:13 PM
But you can sacrifice, revive, sacrifice, heal, ect ect so what's your point, this is another mechanic to get your technique gauge filled up which is how you get it in one sacrifice which is what makes it broken, but you're so smart I'll let you figure it out lmao

Thought you were done but okay.. The mechanic is dumb, should be tweaked, but its not a viable tactic unless you play against scrubs. You're mentioning mechanics that don't exist and I just wanted to end with clearing that up. So we're done here.

AzraelWilliams
10-26-2019, 09:37 PM
Thought you were done but okay.. The mechanic is dumb, should be tweaked, but its not a viable tactic unless you play against scrubs. You're mentioning mechanics that don't exist and I just wanted to end with clearing that up. So we're done here.

Doesn't exist? Then explain how in the YouTube video link he got his technique filled with one sacrifice smart guy

MaxxieForce
10-26-2019, 10:01 PM
Doesn't exist? Then explain how in the YouTube video link he got his technique filled with one sacrifice smart guy

Reviving and healing with the same drone is not possible. The only other person replying in this thread was confused about this and I wanted to mention it.

Yes you can rev and then use another drone to heal and repeat that proces. But damn by the time all the long *** animations are done I've already won my next match. That's my way of saying its not a viable tactic (unless you're playing against new guys or bad players).

Disclaimer: Yes the mechanic is dumb.

AzraelWilliams
10-27-2019, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=MaxxieForce;14618286]Reviving and healing with the same drone is not possible. The only other person replying in this thread was confused about this and I wanted to mention it.

Yes you can rev and then use another drone to heal and repeat that proces. But damn by the time all the long *** animations are done I've already won my next match. That's my way of saying its not a viable tactic (unless you're playing against new guys or bad players).

In 1 minute a solid medic could revive his 3 guys while healing himself, so are you going to watch 3 dead bodies spread out, push the medic, or go for revives yourself in a 1v1 situation, quick decision needed because he just revived a guy now it's 2v1, plot twist that teammate he just picked up is a medic running sacrifice too, now imagine a whole team of medics, but nothing to see here it's not broken right