PDA

View Full Version : Finally made Ace!

SabreF-86
02-18-2005, 11:11 PM
I've been hacking around geting the various programs installed and patched and finding a copy of Photoshop 7 for doing skins over the last few weeks. So I finally got AEP up and running. Set up a quick mission, with a Hurri Mk IIc vs a bunch of He-111s and a couple Ju-52s. After getting zorched a few times I finally managed to kill 5 of them and survive to land on my base without blowing up.

I also got the ubicom set up patched to the max,(took forever!) so I am now able to go on line. Expect to see me there sooner or later. (Just as soon as I figure out how that works.)

Sabre

SabreF-86
02-18-2005, 11:11 PM
I've been hacking around geting the various programs installed and patched and finding a copy of Photoshop 7 for doing skins over the last few weeks. So I finally got AEP up and running. Set up a quick mission, with a Hurri Mk IIc vs a bunch of He-111s and a couple Ju-52s. After getting zorched a few times I finally managed to kill 5 of them and survive to land on my base without blowing up.

I also got the ubicom set up patched to the max,(took forever!) so I am now able to go on line. Expect to see me there sooner or later. (Just as soon as I figure out how that works.)

Sabre

FlatSpinMan
02-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Congrats!
For online, almost everyone uses HyperLobby. Find it on google etc, download and install then it is really simple. It is free BTW.
Once installed, load it,go to Il2 or FB(can't remember which one), view the list of all games online, then a click here and there and you're away.

SabreF-86
02-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Thanks, was wondering about Hyperlobby, I'll check it out and do the dl later.

Sabre