PDA

View Full Version : ghost war is a ****ing joke

TheDeagnos
10-14-2019, 03:11 AM
300% movement speed?. If you can figure out how to do that then you cant die. You cant even properly swap shoulders. you stop aiming and shooting when you step on a rock. bullet speed is about 3 feet per second. infinite health glitch that all the pro players from wild lands are doing. Seeing through the map and being able to shoot people even though bullet penetration has been completely removed. Grenades killing you while you're outside the blast radius by 10 feet. And some people are even able to shoot without it slowing them down while they are super speed glitch

Tinnage
10-14-2019, 09:53 AM
Yet to try Ghost War, but youíre not painting a positive picture. I must say I donít really understand why both this and Div2 were released with so many issues it is basically an unfinished game and we, as customers and revenue givers, are expected to carry out the testing, which means the games are ridiculously glitchy until about 1.8. Surely all the problems you mention should have been obvious during testing (having ghost war during closed beta would have helped)

nga-chairman
10-14-2019, 12:16 PM
Agree. Iíve tried to enjoy it but itís trash in my opinion. We ended up back in wildlands and itís so much better. Ghost war has huge potential. I even said to a mate they should work on a Tom Clancy Ghost war for the PS5. it should be itís own game as the elements from Pve just donít carry over for decent play (in my opinion) And rainbow six blew up as a competitive multiplayer. If it became its own franchise you could add different multiplayer modes too (5v5 and squad wars (4x4x4x4) etc. now that would be gold

SMKN420allday
10-14-2019, 10:22 PM
I could not wait to read this post and man you didn't disapoint, your bad at the game learn to adapt to the bad ui for now.

Hoak
10-15-2019, 02:16 AM
I'ts Truly & Profoundly Horrible (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2133077-Truly-amp-Profoundly-Horrible) on so many levels it's astounding... Although it's impossible to know, it's as if some marketing weenie was steering the ship to have every game mechanic directly or indirectly push players to spend money in the magic Barbie shopping mall, and the developers just rolled their eyes, gave up, and did as they were told. In its current state Breakponty plays like some atrocity that was some marketing wank's wet dream for cash gouging and asset stripping the very young and/or naive.