PDA

View Full Version : sNs is recruiting for PS4

noiseyMP7
10-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Now that breakpoint is released and we know what the game is like, we are open to new members joining us on Auroa. Games like these are more fun with friends.

I myself have the game since launch for PS4, and some other folks have shown interest in either the PS4 or PC version.

We are always looking to expand our member base, as more people enjoying a game together is always more fun.

So, who are we?
We are SoldiersNeverSleep, an 18+ gaming community for PS4 and PC. We play a lot of different games, among which are BF5, R6S, destiny 2 and insurgency sandstorm, to name a few. We do mostly casual gaming, but like the competitive nature of most games as well.

What do we want?
We want to expand our member base with like minded gamers to enjoy breakpoint together, as a game with friends is always more fun.

What do we expect from you?
Not that much, just don't be toxic and enjoy yourself, basically. You must also be 18 years old or older.

Sounds like something for you?
Head over to www.snsclan.com/recruitment and fill out the application form, the staff will take it from there.

See you in Auroa

Z-e-u-S1
10-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Hey I signed up to sns but can't seem to post anything in the forums? so I can't introduce myself I'm not too good with forums and phones so it's probably my bad but I'm a lot better on PS4 my PSN is Z-e-u-S1 and I'm looking for a decent squad for breakpoint and a few other titles.... thanks.

noiseyMP7
10-13-2019, 12:13 AM
If you filled out the thingy I linked to(yes that doesn't work quite as good on mobile, we know) the staff will add you to our forums and discord channel. From that moment on you can post on the forums.

Hope this clarifies your situation :)

Z-e-u-S1
10-13-2019, 12:28 AM
That's brilliant cheers for the quick reply....... I thought I was going mad got your request and accepted

sNs.MrThom
10-13-2019, 01:46 PM
Could still be that you went mad, you wouldn't stand out among the others who also went mad ;)

Z-e-u-S1
10-13-2019, 03:14 PM
I'm still going mad! followed the link that noiseymp7 suggested and still can't post anything so cannot introduce myself 😔

sNs.MrThom
10-13-2019, 03:44 PM
Ahh... on the homepage, there should be a bar on the right of our Discord channel. Connect to that and we can help you faster, because we don't check this website that quickly.

This link will also take you there https://discord.gg/wFAkNJn

Z-e-u-S1
10-13-2019, 04:18 PM
Ahh... on the homepage, there should be a bar on the right of our Discord channel. Connect to that and we can help you faster, because we don't check this website that quickly.

This link will also take you there https://discord.gg/wFAkNJn

Hi I really appreciate you trying to help me sign up to your clan but I can not verify my email to start chatting in forums? The email does not arrive, I've checked my inbox and spam section but nothing? I'm not good with forums and emails and not sure where to go or what to do from here? Many thanks.

sNs.MrThom
10-20-2019, 02:16 PM
Still looking for more!

sNs.MrThom
10-20-2019, 02:18 PM
Hi I really appreciate you trying to help me sign up to your clan but I can not verify my email to start chatting in forums? The email does not arrive, I've checked my inbox and spam section but nothing? I'm not good with forums and emails and not sure where to go or what to do from here? Many thanks.

Not to make it seem like we ignored you, everything turned out in the end ;)

Mikki2650
10-24-2019, 10:20 AM
Hit me up on ps4 if you Want a friendly Match. I have 3 active groups.

Ps4; Mikki1964

sNs.MrThom
11-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Bump, looking for more!