PDA

View Full Version : Clan System

Quantify.eXe
10-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Are there any plans to implement a clan system? It is my belief there is because, in OTT, when inspecting a player, there were fields regarding to clan. Please enlighten or clarify the intent. Thanks.

Squirrelrabbit
10-11-2019, 07:09 PM
They used to have a taskforce system but for some reason didnt add that to this game ..idk why they take Way decent things or dont improve on them . I would like clan support .

Tinnage
10-14-2019, 09:55 AM
Yes please

Squirrelrabbit
10-14-2019, 09:55 PM
They really need a game mode with like a 8v8 ..right now you can only team up with 3 other people which is sad . So youd only be able to have 3 clan members with you lol .

DPoSsE-
10-15-2019, 03:51 AM
6v6 /8v8 and a clan system... if the division has it.. and this game was copied why doesnt this one have it?

medicnick83
10-15-2019, 09:35 AM
So many things that in essence they could've copied from Division 2 and that Division 2 could've copied from GRBP.

I mean, it's Ubisoft - same company, share resources and ideas in games.

GRBP is a massive open world game.
DIV2 is a 'quarter of the size, if not smaller open world game

Bodark Zulu
11-24-2019, 03:16 AM
That's a really good point I didn't even think of that. G3T, Azteik, and HVT would definitely be on. This is probably the best idea for ghost recon breakpoint I've heard.

xxFratosxx
11-24-2019, 03:21 PM
6v6 or 8v8 definitely needs to return. Some of my friends already stop playing due to the game being 4v4 only.

Black_Cobra1995
11-24-2019, 06:22 PM
In Ghost Recon Breakpoint, I have noticed that alot of people are creating clans for Ghost War via changing their online ID's in order to establish a clan tag. For example, "RW" or whatever the case may be infront of their gamer ID names. With that being said, the establishment of a clan creation system in game via Ghost War only should be something Ubisoft should be looking towards in the near future, because, frankly, I think its drastic that people have to change their user ID's in order to be apart of a clan. I am apart of the "RW" clan meaning "Rogue Wolves" but I refuse to change my gamer ID in order to have an "RW" in front of my name. SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation, serves as an awesome example as to how a clan creation system should be and I think it would be an amazing addition to add in an update to Ghost Recon Breakpoint. In SOCOM: Confrontation, you could create clan names, clan tags, clan logos, and have up to 32 players in a clan, which is approximately how many of us that represent the "RW" clan despite not all of us being able to play in the same lobby together. I know I speak for alot of loyal players to the franchise because this is a topic many of us would like to see come to the Ghost Recon franchise from here on out. We, as a clan, would very much appreciate if you could establish a similar clan system to SOCOM: Confrontation so that people dont have to change their gamer ID's, and clans can actually become an official organization within the Ghost Recon community. Heck, Ghost War could even establish clan wars as part of Ghost War as well and have tournaments so clans can compete with each other to prove themselves a better, more tactical, and elite clan within the community. Also the maps in Ghost War are big enough to support an 8v8. They are way too big for just a 4v4.