PDA

View Full Version : What will be your favorite class and why?

RazorBlade185
10-11-2019, 11:11 AM
I think I will try to do as much as possible with the hacker class. I love it when I have all the information and I hack all the systems without getting in the danger zones. Whenever possible I will fly myself on some kind of nearby rooftop with a cargo drone and from there I can overview the who whole area. Then I will be using my spiderbot and hack some armed drones to clear out the area.

secretzrus
10-11-2019, 10:03 PM
Probably Infiltrator...I like the idea of being able to cloak myself and/or bodies.

AnimusLover
10-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Not sure. Something stealth based. The stealth in Watch Dogs 2 was really good. I love that so much of it was simply figuring out how to actually get inside a locked building as opposed to taking people out.

MindjackPWNS
10-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I will probably try every class to see which fits but infiltrator or hacker has that nice manipulation and stealth that could be really fun, although I do love guns blazing from time to time as well.

LegendOfGta
10-14-2019, 04:20 AM
Yeah, I will probably try every class to see which fits but infiltrator or hacker has that nice manipulation and stealth that could be really fun, although I do love guns blazing from time to time as well.

Mostly this but since I have a roleplaying scenario/storyline already in mind, I'll be using whatever classes fit each character the best for their "roles" in the story.

For example, if I make 4 characters on my team S.W.A.T, they should know a little bit from each class, but, if that's not the case, then each will specialize in one particular class. One will be a technology expert, so Hacker class would fit. Another would be a stealth expert, so Inflitrator class would suit him/her.

Honestly though, IMO, you should base your classes around what special perks each character has. One example is the ex MI6 agent from the gameplay footage. He should definitely have skills in both the Infiltrator and Hacker class since he's basically a spy, and if we know anything from watching McGuyver or James Bond, spies have a broad range of knowledge in just about everything, including technology.

secretzrus
10-14-2019, 08:47 AM
Honestly though, IMO, you should base your classes around what special perks each character has. One example is the ex MI6 agent from the gameplay footage. He should definitely have skills in both the Infiltrator and Hacker class since he's basically a spy, and if we know anything from watching McGuyver or James Bond, spies have a broad range of knowledge in just about everything, including technology.

That's what I planned on doing, although if the NPC has the kind of traits that could go either way or don't really fit any specific class, I'll probably base the character class on how they look, as in if I find some lad with a mean-looking mug, he's probably gonna be an Enforcer.

RazorBlade185
10-15-2019, 02:36 PM
We know that we have to work with a team. In Watch Dogs 2, Marcus could have all the skills unlocked in one character. In Watch Dogs Legion you can’t do that. You can’t have a drone, sticky bombs, and cloak in a single DedSec member. So you have to select the right character for a specific mission. So I agree that it is most likely beneficial if you have e.g. a drone expert and you place him in the hacker class.

There are however specific skills that you can’t really use in missions. We know e.g. that you can be a lawyer and that this benefits your team with getting DedSec members out of jail. Therefore I think you have a small group of DedSec members that you really use for missions. Then you also have a group of members that are supportive. We know now that there is a lawyer and we know that there are characters that can hack e.g. policecars or drones while you are on the run. Perhaps there are more skills that are supportive that you need in your team like the lawyer that we are unaware of at this moment.

One of the tactics I use in Watch Dogs 2 in a mission is bombing the enemies with my drone from outside the restricted area. This is however not always possible.

SaintHedgehog
10-17-2019, 06:15 PM
I think I will try to do as much as possible with the hacker class. I love it when I have all the information and I hack all the systems without getting in the danger zones. Whenever possible I will fly myself on some kind of nearby rooftop with a cargo drone and from there I can overview the who whole area. Then I will be using my spiderbot and hack some armed drones to clear out the area.

Same