PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever going to see a solution to M+K cheaters on console

Nick Witucki
10-08-2019, 01:24 AM
Or are Xim users going to continue to infest ranked for the foresseable future?

Ideally it should be a console ban, same as for DDOSers, because if you just block the devices the ****heads at Xim will just release a patch a few hours later so their cheaters can continue to cheat.

kamakazimerc1
10-08-2019, 01:51 AM
What dont you like about a keyboard?

FraserdeGamer
10-10-2019, 08:03 PM
What dont you like about a keyboard?

You mean besides the fact that itís a blatant cheat that gives an extremely unfair advantage and forces others to cheat as well just to have a chance?

kamakazimerc1
10-11-2019, 01:13 AM
You mean besides the fact that itís a blatant cheat that gives an extremely unfair advantage and forces others to cheat as well just to have a chance?

Pretty Vague statement. Was asking for a clear reason as to why you dislike them. Like what sort of advantages you feel are gained. As for that creating cheaters remark, if you choose to cheat , dont blame somebody else

PR3VAILES
10-11-2019, 04:32 AM
You know I'm understood in this department, so I'll take it from here. IT IS CHEATING BECAUSE MNK'S HAVE DPI YOU DIP LOL. So a MnK player has the advantage because they have a hyper reactive sensitivity range that Controller players do not have making it much harder for Controller players to face, especially when Mnk players use a mouse and have a wider range of wrist use, also known as the carpus, and do not have to use their thumbs only for turning which do not have this advantage.

kamakazimerc1
10-11-2019, 06:31 PM
You know I'm understood in this department, so I'll take it from here. IT IS CHEATING BECAUSE MNK'S HAVE DPI YOU DIP LOL. So a MnK player has the advantage because they have a hyper reactive sensitivity range that Controller players do not have making it much harder for Controller players to face, especially when Mnk players use a mouse and have a wider range of wrist use, also known as the carpus, and do not have to use their thumbs only for turning which do not have this advantage.

Whatever guy. Keep dying by mnk