PDA

View Full Version : Bombers

Ala13_Kokakolo
09-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Please, Oleg, a REAL 4 engines flyable bomber, like the lancaster or any weird german or russian... 4 engines, please please, not the TB3, that's a ship not a plane... only one, I have been waiting one since the original sturmovik. I love the a20, the b25, the pe2, the heinkel, but 4 engines is something we still cannot enjoy.

Thanks

Waldo.Pepper
09-14-2007, 11:56 AM
It will never happen now. But lets just chat off the record, hypothetically.

I feel your pain I really do. But sadly I do not share it actually.

So help me will you - what will adding two engines do for you or for the game? (Sadly due to the lack of complexity in game the B-17 would in effect be a B-25 with two more engines).

If you had a B-17 what map would you use that is big enough to recreate a typical mission on? (Or would you merely like to fly for 30 minutes and do some bombing with the plane at 10000 feet.)

VW-IceFire
09-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Question: Are you making full use of the twins already available? Are you proficient and accurate with the bomb sights in any of the twins? A four engine bomber is just a bigger version of the same thing.

Don't get me wrong...I want one too but lets be realistic that they take a long time to create (recreate really) and if we do get one would people actually use it any more than they already use the twins?

mcmmielli
09-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Ar234C3
Ar234C-0
Ar234C-3

Make Arado AR 234-C3 four enginies... we have the cockpit and the model finish http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif.

Ala13_Kokakolo
09-15-2007, 04:31 AM
Yes I do. i fly twin engines with no prob and I'm accurate with the level bombing (using a table with indicated speed and everything). I know the b29 had issues and once fully modeled there was impossible to be added to the game. Therefore there is nothing wrong for Oleg to do 4 engine plane and we who usually fly bombers will find on it a endless source of fun. This is a mamoth, i want to land id and apply little corrections to its engines depending on the flying circunstances, and if I have to go around the map 20 times i don't care, it will be worthy.