PDA

View Full Version : Revalations ARG

Cookiekiller6
08-01-2011, 11:17 PM
*Note: ARG=Alternate Reality Game*

I was reading a Cracked article on ARG's and it made me want one to participate in really freakin' badly. Then, I watched the Literal Revalations trailer and it made me think: The Assassin's Creed universe is perfect for a good, ol' fashioned ARG. Does anyone else agree that we need one? Maybe to pass the time to release?

Mikatsuki95
08-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Interesting idea. And hey who knows? Maybe someone in the future is reliving your memories right now as a game.

blazefp
08-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Sounds cool http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Cookiekiller6
08-02-2011, 04:30 PM
I remember someone said that in one of the wiretap Abstergo conversations you can listen to in AC:B, someone dials a phone number. I forgot what phone number it was, but I think they should make that part of an ARG.

Jexx21
08-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Hmm..

When I was in the passenger side of a car and gazing out the window, we went pass a field that had some cinder-blocks just lying by the road. Now, we passed them by pretty fast, but I think I saw the Assassin symbol painted on in red. It was somewhere near Telford, Pennsylvania, in the U.S.

Now, it might of just been a fan, but I'm gonna try to stop by there again and take a look to see if anything is hidden there.

LightRey
08-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Hmm..

When I was in the passenger side of a car and gazing out the window, we went pass a field that had some cinder-blocks just lying by the road. Now, we passed them by pretty fast, but I think I saw the Assassin symbol painted on in red. It was somewhere near Telford, Pennsylvania, in the U.S.

Now, it might of just been a fan, but I'm gonna try to stop by there again and take a look to see if anything is hidden there.
Lol. Tell us if you find something. Especially if it's a PoE :P

Jexx21
08-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Hmm..

Lol. Tell us if you find something. Especially if it's a PoE :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe I won't tell you if it's a PoE. I might want to use it. :P

LightRey
08-15-2011, 05:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Hmm..

Lol. Tell us if you find something. Especially if it's a PoE :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe I won't tell you if it's a PoE. I might want to use it. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Alright, but whatever you do don't use it to fry my mind (literally). I like my ability to think.

blazefp
08-16-2011, 10:55 AM
Hmm..

Lol this should be in the thread "You know you've played too much AC when..." http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Jexx21
08-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by blazefp:
Hmm..

Lol this should be in the thread "You know you've played too much AC when..." http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you've played too much AC~

blazefp
08-16-2011, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
Hmm..

Lol this should be in the thread "You know you've played too much AC when..." http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you've played too much AC~ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Meh whatever. You got the message