PDA

View Full Version : About the new route until unlock region 5

Valdermath
10-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Before this change, my team was Maria, Luis and Teresa.
With this heroes I could finish the 4 regions with a lot training and equipment.
Now in region 5, this team don't work by power. Then, I'm thinking about change some heroes with legendary using the same method but this changes don't work.
By another way, the changes on events at the same,.. recommended heroes on 5*, max level and the same problem.

I'm a collection gamer. I love assassin's creed for the story, ... My interest when I play is enjoy my little free time, collecting heroes, upgrading,...

I'm thinking the new route is for hardcore gamers... Locking casual gamers like me that don't have time for it.

By other hand, the new room is like a joke... Don't have any interest, a lot of coins for lose regards... The new weapons don't work for all heroes,...

I have a lot of empty rooms,... When we would have news rooms with new possibilities?
1 room for increase the range of a weapon ( normal, rare, legendary)
1 room for add stats to weapons.
1 room for up the range of a hero ( normal to rare...)
1 room for do community collaborative mission with reward according to participation...
I'm thinking a lot of interest changes for upgrade your favourite heroe and skills,...

And finally, I want to have biggest news on e3 event about season improvement,...

I love this game and don't want end play...