PDA

View Full Version : Collectable audio bug

MajorROCK1
10-05-2019, 11:40 AM
I've found a bug with the collectables that have audio attached to them they either play the first sentence of the conversation or they dont play it at all. A small but noticable bug. Does anyone know how to fix it our were I can report it.

Ubi-Houck
10-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Hi MajorROCK1!

You can report them here. Could you send us a video of the ones you have an issue with?

Thanks!

MajorROCK1
10-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Hi MajorROCK1!

You can report them here. Could you send us a video of the ones you have an issue with?

Thanks!
Unfortunately not but I've put another message like this one with more detail on the xbox one bug forum but the ones that I collected were the Gibson is over in the VIP Profiles and the Ayana Puri on extraordinary measures in the Why didn't anybody outside Aurora raise the alarm and the ghost stories from the What happened to the Retaliation team? . They would either play the first sentence or not play at all. Hope this helps

SiBer_SBS
10-13-2019, 01:13 PM
I have got the same issue (just opened a support ticket about this).

It is very frustrating - none of them play at all for me (says press <space> to play audio but nothing happens.

Edit: I am playing on PC btw.

SiBer_SBS
10-13-2019, 01:17 PM
E:\Pictures\Breakpoint bug - Cant play recordings etc.png

SiBer_SBS
10-13-2019, 01:23 PM
Well that didn't work - UBI, How do you upload an image from a harddrive onto these forums?
The upload image button just asks for the URL (it is on my computer and not yet uploaded)
As far as I am aware it should just be
file:///E:/Pictures/Breakpoint%20bug%20-%20Cant%20play%20recordings%20etc.png